🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 139.5 - Sklarbro County 44

Chicago energy is all up in the house as Parks and Rec’s own Jim O’Heir (Damnit Jerry!) stops by today’s Sklarbro County! Jim tells us about his impressive typing skills, being in the middle of a NCAA Miami fans takeover at Barney’s Beanery, and the thrill of playing villains. Dan Van Kirk also brings us crazy stories that involve; a man who slashes his brother with a sword he got from his weapons room, a Russian teacher who turns to Satanism after being rejected by a student, and a man who faked a knife attack to improve his chances to attract a date. Plus, Chicago legend Doug Buffone has some big news for us. Dammit Jerry!

Dammit Jerry (Garry)! Great ep. guys.

One gentle correction: Synthetic weed isn't weed at all. It's basically potpourri that is sprayed with chemicals....see "Spice" brand. I don't know why anyone would smoke this stuff when actual weed is readily available anywhere.

Hydroponic/Organic only refers to the way cannabis is grown. Synthetic means its industrially processed.

P.S. Van Kirk was on fire at the end of the episode.

• Like 1

I was shaving while listening and when they were discussing the broken fish tank from the fish's perspective I had to pause for a bit so I didn't slice my face open.

Synthetic weed is just some green plant material that looks like weed, but its been treated with a chemical, created in a lab to be similar to the molecular structure of THC but different enough that it wasn't illegal. It was popular around here for a while because you could just walk into a gas station and buy it. I tried it a few times and it doesn't compare to the real thing. They changed the chemical formula every few months to stay "legal" but eventually it was more of its own drug than a mimic of actual cannabis.

Sign in to follow this