🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 140 — Effy Scotty Fitzy

Comedian and Chappelle Show co-creator, Neal Brennan, comes to the calming shores on today's Sklarbro Country! The guys start by talking about Donte' Stallworth crashing a hot air ballon into a power line, Stevan Segal and Vladimir Putin finally joining forces, and why we need to bring back the Russia vs US rivalry. Then Neal Brennan comes on the show and talks about directing The Goods, running his comedy by Blake Griffin, and the legacy of The Chappelle Show. Then it's quick hits including; the Westboro Baptist Church going toe to toe with Nascar, Shaq's comedy confidence, and a young man escaping from unwanted oral sex. Dick Vitale then calls in after being up for three days. There's not a view more beautiful than Sklarbro Country from a hot air balloon with Neal Brennan.

Brennan always has great stories to tell, so I can't wait to listen to this. Also, I may be in an incredible minority, but I absolutely loved The Goods.

Please fix the download issue. I can't remember the name of the men's clothing company I'm supposed to buy from.

Moshe on Who Charted, Neal on Sklarbro Country, DJ DOUGGPOUND on CBB next monday?!!? FUX WIT IT

Please fix the download issue. I can't remember the name of the men's clothing company I'm supposed to buy from.

Are you still having download problems? It's working for us, but we'd like to look into it more if folks are having an issue with the download. Thanks!

Jim Nantz may want to fuck the 17th at Augusta, but Neal was onto something with former alcoholic Pat Summerall when he mentioned that Summerall was once drunk while covering the Masters.

I remember a piece about Summerall on Real Sports (raw bone) some years ago about his past drinking problems, and he brought up a story involving a golf tournament he was covering - whether it was the Masters, I don't remember. Anyway, Summerall got so blitzed one night that he ended up passing out on the couch inside some random Chinese family's house. Needless to say, the family was a bit unnerved at the sight of a toasted Pat Summerall.

Great show. And Sklars, just a tip for the show in Toronto: Although Jay Onrait's name is pronounced "On-right", if you call him Andre you could pass off as a listener of his podcast.

• Like 1

You've seen novelty versions of the board game Monopoly, yes? They're the ones that feature local street names and attractions in place of the traditional Atlantic City names in the original. I know there's one sold around Madison that features UW points of interest, State Street businesses, etc.

At this point I think you've accrued enough stories to register your own novelty version of the board game CLUE. It would be called Florida CLUE and players would have to uncover, through deductive reasoning, which celebrity was under the influence of which substance while displaying which socially inept behavior. This is the only reason I can think of for the existence of the headline, "Dante Stallworth drunkenly hits power lines with hot air balloon."

Sign in to follow this