🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 211 — April Fools!

Happy April Fools! The joke is on us as today’s co-host Nick Kroll joins Scott to talk about Kroll Show season 2, sandwiches, and showcase his Christopher Walken impression as they wait for Jon Hamm to arrive. Eventually Jon arrives to chat about the return of Mad Men, shooting the pilot of Mad Men with the crew from The Sopranos, and Capitol One commercials. And if that’s not enough for you, we are introduced to El Chupacabra’s brother El Chupacabro!

Good god, Hamm in my You Made it Weird, Hamm in my Comedy Bang! Bang!! This is sure to be a lovely episode.

Jon Hamm and Nick Kroll? Going to enjoy this on my commute tomorrow.

• Like 1

Been awhile since Hamm's been on. He's always a solid guest. Kroll is one of the go-to character comedians who can be relied on to make the show hilarious. He's up there with Adomian, PFT, Andy Daly. Can't wait to hear this one.

"eh im adrian"

- Christopher Walken

Edit: No plug for the plug theme and they are not famous.

• Like 1

It just dawned on me during that stamps.com commercial: the game 'Monopoly' is probably named after the thing 'monopoly'. Been playing that game for years and never put that together.

Dude, Jon Hamm and Nick Kroll are always awesome together - when I introduce people to the show I often tell them to first listen to all the episodes with them.

This episode had no direction, no premise and no particular content and it was still hilarious and fun the whole time. Can't wait for more Kroll Show and Mad Men! They should do a crossover episode

• Like 1

Dude, Jon Hamm and Nick Kroll are always awesome together - when I introduce people to the show I often tell them to first listen to all the episodes with them.

This episode had no direction, no premise and no particular content and it was still hilarious and fun the whole time. Can't wait for more Kroll Show and Mad Men! They should do a crossover episode

I would love to see Chupa on "El Mad Money with Jim Cremer".

• Like 1

Slow start but once The Chupas came in, it rolled hilariously along. Loved it.

• Like 1

Juan Hammon always brings a unique rhythm to CBB. His episodes are not as fast-paced as an Adomian or Jon Daly episode, but they're always top notch. Plus, Hammon and Kroll are great together.

So the dude on this show sounded kinda like Jon Hamm, but he had more of a gravelly voice. Is that the April Fools joke on all of us? Also, the guy in the pictures on today's show page looks kinda like Jon Hamm except more ... gravelly.

Can't fool me, CBB. That sounds like Super Dave Osbourne, not John Hamm.

• Like 1

Needy question, but: say I'm just starting season 4 of Mad Men. Anything in this episode that would be bad to hear before seeing seasons 4 and 5? I know the show's practically impossible to spoil but I like being difficult a LOT.

I always want to hate Jon Hamm, cause not only is he handsome but also funny and smart, its not fair. But then he wins me over cause he seems like a genuinely good guy

• Like 5

I really want Scott and Kulap to have a Jackee-off now that we've heard them both do impressions of her!

• Like 2

Did you see on Netflix, they're featuring a category "Movies Starring Estelle Getty and Some Other Guy" and the only film in the category is Stop or My Mom Will Shoot. The universe is telling everyone to watch that movie today. I guess as a joke?

I always want to hate Jon Hamm, cause not only is he handsome but also funny and smart, its not fair. But then he wins me over cause he seems like a genuinely good guy

Jon Hamm on the most recent Doug Loves Movies tournament of champions is a perfect human being. A modern wonder of this world.

Here's a picture of him in a tuxedo with a beard:

golden-globes-jon-hamm-beard.jpg

• Like 2