Episode 140.5 — Sklarbro County 45

4 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

Fantastic stand-up comic Jay Larson (Crabfeast podcast) joins us in the front seat of Sklarbro County! Jay tells us how taking a wrong number became one of Randy & Jason’s favorite stand-up bits, running the Cleatus the FOX robot Twitter account, and why he quit playing college baseball. Dan Van Kirk also brings us crazy stories that include; a Minneapolis man stealing 2 six-packs of beers & a teacher’s wallet from a science museum, a Massachusetts man who was arrested with a criminal to-do list, and Florida doesn’t disappoint in another edition Where’s The Headline? Plus, we call up Jesse “The Body” Ventura to get his take on the Final Four. #CheckTheUrn

#2 bigicecream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:53 AM

I didn't used to wake up happy on Tuesdays, but now I do.

Thanks guys.

(Jesus, I didn't mean to sound so depressing.)

#3 20SA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationDetroit-ish

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Huge fan of Documents Monthly (www.DocMon.com).
Shameless: 20 Something Awesome (Netflix, Things That Make Me Laugh, Other pointless crap)

#4 Bruce Reid Robinson II

No good, two-bit, hippy womanizer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • LocationAny farm in Oregon

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

You know when adomian is cracking himself up it's good. When he said documents monthly I fucking lost it.
Me IRL

"My name is Bruce. I fuck with viruses. I pull potatahs from the earth with my bare man hands. My beanie and five o clock shadow make me look like a longshoreman. And I can chill harder than a motherfucker."

#5 Loco_por_los_Cornballs

Pool Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

Good call on that wrong number bit. Keeping my eye out for Jay Larson now. Its one thing to mess with someone on a wrong number but they actually call back!!! LOL!!!
Check out my "Never Not Funny" fan tumblr: http://nevernotpics.tumblr.com/