🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 19 — Enter The Water Realm

"I've never seen a Paladin as a healer, self-healing tank maybe."

The 4e Paladin comes with Lay on Hands as a class feature. The Protecting Paladin build is suggested to take Healing Hands as a Feat to augment healing comrades with Laying on Hands. Multiple Paladin Encounter and Daily Powers either heal allies outright or allow them to spend Healing Surges.

The 2e Paladin could cast Priest spells, heal by Laying on Hands and cure diseases.

So... WTF are you talking about?

Clancy, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of Sir Robin when I heard the characters name on the episode!

• Like 1

I love that Gerry appears to be playing a completely opposite character from El Ryan. Also his commitment to role playing is awesome. Great to have him back!

• Like 5

I wonder if Jayph made Sir Richard's arm disappear too. It's seems to be his go-to move. Amarth should kill him, before anyone else ends up missing an arm.

• Like 2

BLAINE ADS:

"This healing surge is brought to you by Tuna Svelte! Tuna Svelte: The weight loss shake with the delightful taste of tuna! It's what everybody asked for!"

"This dead air is brought to you by Salad instead of french fries! Salad instead of french fries: A healthy solution with your meal until you drown it in ranch dressing!"

@Lacy: I'm wondering the same thing. They should probably kill him before he goes Sling Blade on the whole party.

Better safe than armless.

• Like 1

I can't wait to see what Gerry does with Sir Richard but the Water Golem Diving Suits would have been an excellent out to save Ell Ryan "off panel," as it were.

I was hoping that they would see an Elf in similar water armor fighting the Collectors inside the new ship. And a spirit bear! Alas... Guess it's time to move on to Acceptance.

I'm guessing Jayff the idiot savant telekinetic arm-ripper-offer will not be too pleased at being left on what is fast likely to be a sinking ship. That guy has "boss battle" written all over him.

While it's an interesting theory I doubt Jayph took Sir Richard's arm since Sark said Sir Richard seemed surprised by this show of power and the soldier's arm wasn't cleanly removed, he died from blood loss from the wound where his arm had been.

How great would it be if Sir Richard lost his arm to an ectoplasmic bear after commanding a naked elf to put some clothes on?

Uhhh....fucking great forever.

I can't wait to see how Sir Richard's innermost goodness leads him into a gang of rapist gargoyles or sea serpents.

Also, did anyone half-expect Not Waterworld to be made of Sparklett's people?

Lastly, hearing Gerry's voice again made me feel like a child on christmas morning. The following 'Jafe Goldblum' joke sealed the deal too. I kind of hope the guys can bring in special guests as one-off NPC's throughout the series. I would totally love to see Patton or Hardwick back in action.

• Like 1

My guess is that Jafe has used his, and I quote " telekinetic arm-ripper-offer" skill (excellent by the way) and is still in the process of putting it on Sir Richard. This would possibly give him and arm/hand similar to the one Bruce Cambell "Ash" has in the movie The Evil Dead where he had conflict with his own arm. This would be AWSOME! for such a noble character.

Just my two cents.