🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 75 — The Dark Side of the Moon

Adam Pally, Rob Huebel, and Jon Gabrus made their way to the dark side of the moon, got caught in an Albino census conspiracy, and helped a Southern gentleman follow his dream of scat in another livestreamed episode of improv4humans! They also explored Adam’s worst concert experience, Jon’s most embarrassing discussion with his mom, and the awful college job that Rob quit after one day. Check out the full video at youtube.com/Earwolf and be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “The Six Most Important Sets in the History of Standup” at mattbesser.com!

This lineup is incredible. I don't know if anyone has told you, Matt, but improv4humans is the best podcast in the universe.

• Like 3

Check out the full video at youtube.com/Earwolf

I wish i could

This lineup is incredible. I don't know if anyone has told you, Matt, but improv4humans is the best podcast in the universe.

That's the way it has to be, cuz that's the way I like it.

I won't link to any of the Dino videos I found. So much synth bass and this dude with unfortunate 80's hair dancing around waiting for the song to start. I couldn't even get through to the hook.

• Like 2

Holy shit. Haven't listened yet but Huebel, Gabrus, and Pally? Greatest podcast in the universe, sound unseen.

I won't link to any of the Dino videos I found. So much synth bass and this dude with unfortunate 80's hair dancing around waiting for the song to start. I couldn't even get through to the hook.

He's like a less swarthy Gerardo...

This episode is amazing.

And who knew Adam Pally was so ridiculously funny and likeable?

One of the funniest episodes ever. Gabrus has quickly become one of my favorite I4H guests. I really hope the jumping-into-scenes-during-the-introductory-questions keeps up, it lead to some classic scenes.

• Like 1

Wow! What an amazing lineup! Everyone crushed it.

And 2 Hentai clips (same clip) in the same day on Earwolf podcasts? Awesome.

Really great episode. It's nice to finally get an Improv4Huebels.

Any possibility of having PFT on an episode? He's super funny, as everyone knows, but I'm not sure if Matt thinks his improv style would fit I4H. I think it would, but what do I know?

• Like 4

Like everyone already said, super great and solid episode. I'm glad Rob managed to break the live streak of late performers. I love how i4h is exposing people to really funny folks. I didn't know who so many guests were when I first started listening but now I'm a huge fan of those folks I'd never heard of. Pally, Gabrus, Gemberling, Wengert, Schneider, Hiller, and so many others.

Loved the extra tag of a scene after the plugs and can't wait to watch the YouTube version. Lots of great scenes, its going to be extremely difficult to pick the "best" ones from the last couple dozen episodes for the Inevitable best of volume 3. This continues to be the best podcast in the universe with the truly best improvisers in the world.

My only gripe is that there's not enough. THREE EPISODES A WEEK!

• Like 1

Got up to "he has the same cadence as transmissions from the moon," had to pause the thing and put it down the laughing was making me hyperventilate

• Like 1

Your goal of making this podcast the best podcast on the internet is definitely within grasp. This episode was amazing. All you need is to get Matt, Ian, and Amy on an episode and make a UCB TV reunion episode happen!

Your goal of making this podcast the best podcast on the internet is definitely within grasp. This episode was amazing. All you need is to get Matt, Ian, and Amy on an episode and make a UCB TV reunion episode happen!

That would be perfect for the 100th episode, to make it even more special

• Like 1

This one still isn't showing up on Youtube, is there some problem?

I'll echo the great line-up comments, but waiting for these video podcasts to go up is torture!

• Like 1

I'll echo the great line-up comments, but waiting for these video podcasts to go up is torture!

It'd be nice to know if it isn't going up for some reason because I am chomping at the bit to hear the episode. Thnkuvrymucho!

Sign in to follow this