๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Jaimetae

The Crush (1993)

I have scrolled through as many topics as I could to make sure this one wasn't already listed! PLEASE!!!! This movie is/should be why HDTGM exists! Cary Elwyes and Alicia Silverstone in a creepy and cheesy early 90's Lolita-ish plot. And there's a full size carousel in the attic! Why?!?!

• Like 1

Jason will drown in an ocean of his own jizz if he watched this. This is movie where she is topless. right?

Don't think she gets topless because she's supposed to be under age. It's is definitely implied though.

Good suggestion - this film is super creepy - especially because it sets up a world where it's okay for a grown man to beat the crap out of a 14 year old mentally disturbed girl. Klassy.

• Like 1

Don't think she gets topless because she's supposed to be under age. It's is definitely implied though.

I would love HDTGM to do an episode on The Crush (1993) starring the film debut of Alicia Silverstonewho became an emancipated minor to star in this film!

This one and "The Babysitter (1995)" would be a great double feature of back to back episodes... I Approve "The Crush (1993)"!

Yes!!! She lights about 100 candles in the span of 2 minutes. This movie is waiting to be HDTGM'd!!

ย 

Bad movie tropes - wasps, photography, camp counselors...

ย 

This is a great suggestion.