🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 50 — A Nutter Butter

The fabulous Kevin Pollak joins Ronna & Beverly on their first livestreamed episode! They chat about when he will get married, having his chat show on Earwolf, and changing his name with his best friend growing up who was also named Kevin. Also, important questions regarding leather pants, impressions, and schmucks are answered! Check out the full video Monday, April 8th over at Youtube.com/Earwolf!

So bummed I missed the live episode! Just came to post once again how brilliantly hilarious R&B are. I hope there are more live podcasts in the future, loved how they dealt with the real time questions. .

I also love their mentioning of the tech people in the room. Of course there can't be young people in the room without these two giving them unsolicited advice.

• Like 1

One of the things I love about Ronna and Bev is how they get under the skin of their guests, even though the guests (ought to) know damn well what they are all about. This was a great example of that dynamic at play. Good of Mr. Pollack to stay generally affable, but there were times in the episode he seemed like he was gonna let them have very funny.

• Like 1

One of the things I love about Ronna and Bev is how they get under the skin of their guests, even though the guests (ought to) know damn well what they are all about. This was a great example of that dynamic at play. Good of Mr. Pollack to stay generally affable, but there were times in the episode he seemed like he was gonna let them have very funny.

Yeah, that was painful to watch. I only watched it because KP was on it, not sure who those lady's are but I would have loved to see KP give it to them, but he's a gentelmen. Are they that rude and condescending to all their guests?

Sign in to follow this