🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 141 — You Make Your Bed, You Thigh In It

Parenthood’s Jason Ritter is an actor, comedian, and now an official citizen of Sklarbro Country! After Randy & Jason drop some yoga snaps, Jason Ritter stops by to talk about how his recurring role on Parenthood came about, what it was like growing up with a famous dad, and being a pinch hitter for his Junior varsity baseball team as a kid. He also talks about how his parents helped guide him to pursue an acting career, still feeling nervous on auditions, and gets into a round of Quick Hits. Plus, we bump it up a notch as a special guest makes their way in studio. You’ll have to tune in to find out who it is!

Stupid Paypal...Lingua Pass is my old business name. College business ventures....they haunt you forever.

Cool episode! I have heard Jason Ritter on the Gravity Falls show but not on a podcast before. I like the ones where Randy and Jason get a little "punchy" for lack of a better term.

I went and re-watched "Real Men" for the first time in probably 20 years. Fun movie. John Ritter was great.

Sometimes the really goofy movies with nothing at stake are funny and enjoyable. Found it in entirety on YouTube! Give it a watch if its been a while and you have some time to kill. I'm glad one of the Sklars mentioned it!

Sign in to follow this