🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 212 — Comedy Bleep Bleep

Are you [bleep] ready for another [bleep] incredible episode of Comedy Bang Bang? Neil Campbell is taking over co-hosting duties today as we welcome back Brendon Walsh aka B Money Dubbz to get a taste of his new comedic persona. Suddenly, Gordon Ramsay himself stops by to tear us a new [bleep] but then calms down to listen to an excerpt of Neil’s new one man show. It’s the kind of episode that will make you [bleep] as you [bleep].

Having Louis CK sponsor the episode only teased me in making me imagine Louis on CBB

He would be so awesome paired up against a ridiculous character like a Marissa Wompler, a Dom Dimello or another Andy Daly character or a PFT or Adomian character

Please let this happen one day!!!

• Like 2

Dice is still doing that joke (and the other nursery rhymes, too). The saddest part is, his 30-year old material isn't even the saddest part of his act.

Walsh's insult comic was so good he made me cringe. I've gone to see some live acts like that and it's painful to watch that kind of thing.

Adomian's energy is unparalleled he really brings his all to his appearances.

Best episode since Andy Daly / Mantzoukas in 200. I'm glad someone finally addressed that this podcast sounds like 'crickets and silverfish hopping about'.

Only 800 more silverfish jokes to go to catch up to MST3K!

I wish there were pictures so we could see this curtain shirt and bird nest hair. Not so much for all the cum.

I love me some Adomian. His 'yes and'-ing is so goddamn quick and perfect, I can never tell if he plans things like the Satan twist or if he's just so good that it's all improvised, and the way he seems to never get caught in any of The Choctaw's attempts to poke holes in the reality of his character is a thing of beauty.

• Like 2

Here's a non-sequitur: I'm on a hiccup medication that makes me hallucinate. About an hour ago, I had Lennon Parham whispering gibberish in my left ear and Paul Rust whispering "New no no" over and over in my right ear. I think Adomian walked randomly by in a feather boa at one point.

Do I love Earwolf too much?

NEW NO-NO! Don't you hate it when someone brings up Woody Allen on CBB, and Scott doesn't even do his beloved "Entourage Woody Allen" character? New N-No - If you do a great impression of a famous person, the audience should get to hear that impression!

Hearing the music bed under the Ting promo (and other recent promos) makes me realize that we're overdue for a freestyle rap battle.

Campbell was great here, especially the list of his ex-girlfriend's grievances.

• Like 1

What the f--- just happened you guys? That was f---ing brilliant! Neil Campbell is really the revelation of 2013, I love his quiet comedic style. When Walsh broke out of character for the first time it was so sudden and so perfectly in time, not too soon, not too late.

But Adomian on this one... My f---ing god, what a force! He comes in and turns the podcast upside down! I loved him on this one, and the bleeper was the most brilliant idea ever. It took me a few bleeps until I though "hey, what the f--- is going on, there are no bleeps usually...". Blown away by his performance!

Kudos Saucerman and Co. Loved this episode! Instant best of 2013.

P.S. Had to add this while re-listening. That british accent is f---ing AWESOME!

• Like 3

Episode was fantastic. Everyone was absolutely on fire.

Love that Neil Campbell was on the entire episode. Usually when he's on CBB, it seems he is introduced later. Next time Neil is back, I hope he is on for the entire episode.

Scott said "my wife" without doing his super accurate Borat impression....this saddens me

• Like 4