🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Wien

Uwe Boll answering questions on Reddit

For those here who seem infatuated with him: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1bxvsb/i_am_uwe_boll_director_producer_and_screenwriter/

Good gems in there:

Hi Uwe, I've seen a lot of your work and I've got a few questions...<p class="entry unvoted" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 3px; padding: 0px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 1; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: x-small;">

• You have directed some of the worst rated movies of all time. How do you manage to keep getting employed as a director?
  • How do you live with yourself knowing that you're ruining millions of people's dreams?

Thanks for doing this AMA, we've all wanted to meet the man behind the monster.

<p class="child" style="margin: 10px 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: dotted; border-left-color: rgb(221, 221, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: x-small;">

[–][] 13 points 33 minutes ago

I think I did bad movies but also very good movies like RAMPAGE, STOIC, POSTAL, DARFUR and now ASSAULT ON WALLSTREET ....

A lot of people like my movies and buy my movies worldwide //// But if your dream was destroyed by making me HOUSE OF THE DEAD ...then your dreams are wrong

[–]CPTherptyderp 7 points 1 hour ago<p class="entry unvoted" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 3px; padding: 0px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 1; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: x-small;"><p class="noncollapsed" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

[–][] 4 points 23 minutes ago

in final storm the earth gets sucked up in a black hole ///

watch the 3 hours long version of KING ..the directors cut ////its more version

<a class="expand" href="

style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(51, 102, 153); margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 3px; padding: 1px;">[–]LordXenu23 2 points 8 minutes ago

There's a three hour version of KING? I had no idea...

Sign in to follow this