🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 99 — Pregnancy

There's no professor in the hatch today but there's still magic. The gang talks about Tig ignoring Kyle's greetings which leads to the hosts examining Kyle's face and his large nostrils. Then comedian and friend, Michelle Biloon, comes in and talks about the mysterious world of pregnancy. She discusses her baby and talks about all the trials and surprises involved with carrying another person in your belly including; craving deviled eggs, getting to know your baby, and letting your husband try your breast milk. Then it's time for a tremendous game of "Name That Punky" with special guest, Kyle's mom!

Aaron...you were missed.

Sorry to hear about MOTHER breaking her arm. Thanks for using the idea to call MOTHER as a LIfeline for Name That Punky. MOTHER is too sweet. Bless her heart.

• Like 1

Hey Blastronauts, I'm putting this here and on the PB facebook page, please share! I've needed it several times already, so it had to be made.

Whoa, did Tig HIGH FIVE??

Also, I think David is very handsome! (For what it's worth.)

Great episode, you guys. I enjoyed the part where silly things happened.

Great episode, both for on- and off-topic material. Name That Punky is reaching new levels of hilarity, and Mother did a great job with it.

Ugh. First time listening to the podcast, and it was very hard to enjoy the comedy when you guys didn't know very much about pregnancy, and what was known was often wrong in some way.