🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 126 — No Asians on Grindr

Andrew Ti & this week’s guest Brent Sullivan discuss whether or not it’s racist for people on the Grindr app to put “No Asian” as a preference. Get over yourself Grindr people and leave us a message at (323) 389-RACE.

This ep seemed uncomfortable to me. Yo, Is This Heteronormative Nonsense? should be the next variance of this podcast. I am not married to that title(consitutionally!)

• Like 1

You were right Andy, White guy Asian women most common. Black women Asian guy least common for sure. However there is like this whole community of "AMBW" on youtube and what not.

This ep seemed uncomfortable to me. Yo, Is This Heteronormative Nonsense? should be the next variance of this podcast. I am not married to that title(consitutionally!)

Every ep with this guest makes me uncomfortable. Really an unappealing person.

• Like 1

You were right Andy, White guy Asian women most common. Black women Asian guy least common for sure. However there is like this whole community of "AMBW" on youtube and what not.

I saw a AMBW married couple and it made me so happy that they had found each other.

Fine a$$ asians (koreans to be exact sorry Andrew) Hyun Bin, Jang Hyuk, Song Seung-Heon, Cha Seung Won, Kim Rae Won etc etc etc and these are just actors dont get me started on musicians...mmmmm tasty...Im black and puerto rican...dated all types of men but started watching korean dramas and got a thing for korean men...Only dated one and his father was black i guess it only half counts...I find that many asian men have been tainted by the racist white mans views of black people so they stray away...ignorant fools they have no idea what their missing...but I'm gonna keep looking...might have to see what the chinese community is like...yo! you single... :wub:

Sign in to follow this