🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 31 — Theater Kids

Renaissance man Harris Wittels bonds with fellow theater kid Har Mar on this week’s Nocturnal Emotions! Harris & Har Mar talk about the idea of marriage, the stigma of being a theatre kid, and what the best nights to rage are. Harris also tells us about what happened to his Twitter account Groups of Dudes, takes umbrage with certain tv shows, and shares an embarrassing story that makes him cringe to this day. Then we hear the origin of Harris’ band name, the guys create a network friendly multi-cam comedy, and Harris brings Analyze Phish into the Nocturnal Emotions universe as they play Let Me Ruin Your Favorite Song with Phish’s “Gumbo.”

Really enjoyed this, I've listened to this one and the Macaulay Culkin ones and I've really enjoyed them both, going to give some others a spin

Also I love that Har Mar dug Gumbo, he should go to a Phish show this summer, they are coming to the Hollywood Bowl and I know Harris is bringing a couple Earwolf people for Analyze Phish

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this, I've listened to this one and the Macaulay Culkin ones and I've really enjoyed them both, going to give some others a spin

Also I love that Har Mar dug Gumbo, he should go to a Phish show this summer, they are coming to the Hollywood Bowl and I know Harris is bringing a couple Earwolf people for Analyze Phish

Check out the Steve Agee ep. It's another really funny one. This show is getting better and better with each week.

Also, Ima be at the Gorge for both nights of Phish this summer. If anyone is going to be there and wants to drink beers/get sun-burnt hit me up!

Sign in to follow this