🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 3 — Toilet Wine

It’s been a while but Owen & TJ are back! Unfortunately, TJ had a little too much “fun” and is calling in from Florida State Prison. That doesn’t stop them from covering the recent news stories involving the long term effects of Sequestration, the North Korean nuclear missile threats on the United States, and restrictions on firearms in Connecticut.

A hypothetical TJ presidency would be amazing- and last no more than 15 minutes...

January 21, 2017

"I saw a button and a pushed it," said President TJ by way of explanation for the sudden, unprovoked thermonuclear disaster that has befallen most of the northern hemisphere. "I heard North Korea wants to step to us, and I was like 'nu-huh.' America got hort. HORT!"

For more than an hour, reporters continued pressing for a rationale behind his first and only decision as Commander in Chief that resulted, as we are all now only too aware, this hell-scape in which the irradiated survivors very much envy the dead.

"I gotta do what I gotta do, you know what I'm saying?" TJ told reporters during an impromptu press conference

in front of his lot on a Kissimmee, FL trailer park. For a moment it seemed that the former darling of the Fox News political machine was about to express genuine remorse as he appeared to be on the verge of tears. "OK, for real now. I just want to tell the American people that I'm sorry. I'm real sorry that I'm not President anymore, dog. So, now I got to go back to my job at Bo Jangles and get my shit right."

• Like 1

thank you. thank you. thank you.

Between no recent episodes of Owen and TJ Read the News and Gelmania I've been left with slumped shoulders. I got a little spring in my step now.

Just awesome to see a new episode of this. I hope TJ gets out of Raiford without any shiv wounds.

It's been far too long since the last episode, hopefully folks schedules will calm down and we'll get to see more regular installments of these two.

I marked out when Owen plugged the Redwall series. I have no idea why. He should send TJ a few of the books to read in between newspapers. They seem more up his alley.

TJ is just a masterful character. I grew up with so many people exactly like him. Adam has nailed every cadance and obnoxious expression, while still managing to make him a genuinely sympathetic character.

Stayin' up for four straight days with them hats.

Sign in to follow this