🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ill Neal

GOOD movie recommendation for Statham fans

in the podcasts it's evident that you guys are all jason statham fans. (who isn't, right?) the cranks, the uwe boll movie (along with several other titles who seem to be making a point of trying to get on the podcast) plus his roles in snatch and lock, stock. the guy's a kick ass action machine.

anyway i have to recommend one of my favorite movies in which he plays an awesome roll, London (2005) starring chris evans and jessica biel. basically the movie takes place at a party in this manhattan loft. chris evans is going to see his ex GF and he's freaking out, so he buys some drugs from a banker named "bateman" (statham), who decides to attend the party with evans. a large majority of the film follows bateman and evans doing drugs in the bathroom and reminiscing about their relationsip problems. it is way cooler than i am making it sound. statham has an awesome scene where bateman reminisces about going to an S&M club. dane cook is tolerable in a cameo apperanace, and louis CK has a small role, too. plus, one of my favorite lines in a film; "who the fuck is BATEMAN?!?"

ill neal recommends. p.s. i don't remember which episode it was, but thanks for mentioning and briefly recommending "attack the block" on one of the podcasts. listening to you guys talk about it got me interested, so i looked it up, got into it, and got a copy. WOW! one of the best movies i've ever seen! i abolutely love showing it to my friends who've never heard of it.

Sign in to follow this