🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
stickfigurehero

Hey here is a possibly terrible idea...

As I was thinking about the rally get Mr. Vin Diesel had an idea for a future show possibly. I haven't thought about the exact details but maybe the guys (and lady) could hold some sort of contest for a guest sit in. Something where the winner (after a screen or something to make sure they won't loveknife one of you guys) gets to sit in the game for a session, possibly have Sark give him/her a random NPC to control.

Now I have no idea what the contest would be or if they just wanted to pick someone at random. I just think it would be cool as shit to sit in on that sweet nerd on nerd action. However I live on the east coast so I am out of the running even if this did happen, but hey, it would be sweet for somebody.

If this idea is insane bullshit just ignore me I will show myself out.....

another podcast that i wont mention AGAIN did this, kickstarter 1000$ to play

fucking crazy 2 people did it

another podcast that i wont mention AGAIN did this, kickstarter 1000$ to play

fucking crazy 2 people did it

Now I'm imagining some twisted billionaire gambling club that recruits Craigslist hookers to play LARP D&D to the death on an abandoned freighter in international waters.

• Like 2

Now I'm imagining some twisted billionaire gambling club that recruits Craigslist hookers to play LARP D&D to the death on an abandoned freighter in international waters.

Coming this fall on RealTV

Sign in to follow this