Episode 21 — Take The Lord's Crown!

34 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

Hope is almost lost as Sparklett’s comrades have been discovered to be no more. However, our heroes still have a chance to seal the rift to the water elemental plane by taking Lord Noral’s crown. Using their newly enhanced wet suits, they will follow Sparklett to retrieve the crown and return to their own realm. It will be a battle for the ages!

#2 Nye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

Seriously, I check this as i'm heading to bed and there is a new episode posted. FFS. Whatever it can wait 8 hours.

Also, I started a thread on Vin's discussion site, which I doubt he ever reads but, maybe if every nerd poker fan goes and joins the conversation (or lack thereof) we can get the ball rolling.

http://vindiesel.com...ussions/aft/898

#3 andrewmarvell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

"Did I do that one last show?"
"No."
"Good."

#4 RobotsPajamas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

"...I told you were were going to die," Eeyore the Barbarian.

On daily powers "And without them we're definitely going to die." Love the way Sarah thinks.

"I'm going to have my handyman look at that drain." Had me laughing out loud in my dumb cube.
Super Happytime Fun Blog: The Robots Pajamas

Twitter: Robots PJs

Facebook: Robots Pajamas

#5 smo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

yo dudes! not sure if i posted yet so i'm not sure if it's ok to talk shop in the episode thread! buuuut wanted to check on something!

when sir richard takes damage, post eyeless gaze, shouldn't his golem cut that damage in half? or was that type of attack not protected? i couldn't remember if it only protected against physical attacks. i mean dude has his own line of condoms he should get that protection when the option is on the table!

#6 RIP Spirit Bear

\\\ ^[o.o]^ ///

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

I'm concerned that our heroes are abusing methamphetamines, since they've had 6 hours of sleep in like 9 days, and am calling on good Sir Richard to stage an intervention.

#7 Bruce Reid Robinson II

No good, two-bit, hippy womanizer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationAny farm in Oregon

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

Sarah reading her flavor text made my day.

" It rendered flesh AND bone!!"

#8 RichardsCopyCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

Sark - Two Matrix references? I'm sort of imagining him scheming up the story, buzzed, "Oh yeah, just like Neo!"

Blaine made me laugh out loud at work with the theory about the evolution of cave dwelling "eyeless gaze."

I loved the goofy vibe in this episode, and Brian's readings of the ads were pretty flipping entertaining. Thanks!

#9 RichardsCopyCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

View Postsmo, on 17 April 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

yo dudes! not sure if i posted yet so i'm not sure if it's ok to talk shop in the episode thread! buuuut wanted to check on something!

when sir richard takes damage, post eyeless gaze, shouldn't his golem cut that damage in half? or was that type of attack not protected? i couldn't remember if it only protected against physical attacks. i mean dude has his own line of condoms he should get that protection when the option is on the table!

I also worry that Sir Richard may be getting shafted. I swear to God, if he dies again....

#10 RIP Spirit Bear

\\\ ^[o.o]^ ///

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Ken's shirts lead me to believe he'd be everyone's favorite fun neighbor.

Posted Image

#11 Bruce Reid Robinson II

No good, two-bit, hippy womanizer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationAny farm in Oregon

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

View PostRIP Spirit Bear, on 17 April 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

Ken's shirts lead me to believe he'd be everyone's favorite fun neighbor. Posted Image

He's definitely someone's favorite uncle.

#12 SteFoster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

speaking of which, Brians shirt this episode - Warriors. I love this guy

#13 TheNarnold

Creep

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Seriously I love this show and everyone on it, but since Gerry has been back its been like a million times better. The fact he actually roleplays while the others don't (for the most part) makes it hilarious.

#14 Jayph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBurbank, CA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Water intrusion shockwaves are a nice touch. Very cool enviromental/atmospheric effect indeed. Still totally digging the wetsuits. Can't wait to see them used elsewhere (if they get off this 'planet'). Love to see how the group would go against some sahuagin, kuo-toans, or slaadi. Fuck some shit up underwater. But then again an 'aquamen' adventure might evolve into a spin off series where Blackie refers to the rest of his party as his entourage and actions consist only of getting laid, railing blow, and 'Ari' encounters. Although I would enjoy Armarth putting down Seth Green. (Was that a stretched reference?)

#15 Atma86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Sir Richard is exactly the kind of passive aggressive, snobbish, anal retentive goody two-shoes that this party needed.

#16 RIP Spirit Bear

\\\ ^[o.o]^ ///

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostTheNarnold, on 17 April 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

Seriously I love this show and everyone on it, but since Gerry has been back its been like a million times better. The fact he actually roleplays while the others don't (for the most part) makes it hilarious.

I think Blaine is always in character, but Blackee Green is the type of pompous dbag that only speaks in the 3rd person.

#17 Gstrongarm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

Made my day when I saw this. Thanks guys!

#18 Diaper Noose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

View Postsmo, on 17 April 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

I don't remember Sark saying that magic attacks wouldn't be cut in half as well. So Gerry should only have lost 17 points.

#19 Mr Sark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:48 AM

We messed up Sir Dick's damage, but fixed it after the episode break! So it straightens out early in next week's ep (if I remember right).

#20 klem_johansen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

ebn ozn namecheck. Nice. She let me keep on my cowboy boots and everything...she was allright.