🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 77 — There, There My Bear Bear

I got the sense that Matt's statement about the show ending if it doesn't get its numbers up was mostly in jest. Obviously the show has more listeners than Totally Laime, Yo is this Racist, Reality Show Show and Owen & TJ (I like all those shows. Just saying that their audience is small). But that doesn't make me wish I could do something to get the word out. I tell all my friends about it--probably to an irritating degree. Seriously, if this show ended it would be tragic. It's one of the best shows ever, in any medium.

• Like 1

Matt should go back to The Carolla show and when he is done drunk complaining actually mention the podcast this time. Calling Carolla out on his bullshit would be nice to as he has gotten very racist recently.

• Like 2

Or have Carolla on an episode of improv4humans and then go on Carolla's show to promote that episode. I haven't listened to Carolla in years, but I know he was always pretty confident in his improv abilities. Let's see if he can hang with the big dogs.

I got the sense that Matt's statement about the show ending if it doesn't get its numbers up was mostly in jest.

I do hope so. Just in case...

HLbTbdO.jpg

My apologies to Mr. Besser.

• Like 11

Also, I noticed AV club's PODMASS has been reviewing I4H regularly/positively. So that should bring in new listeners.

Besser needs to make the podcast rounds. I'd love to hear him back on Walking The Room.

• Like 2

Also, I noticed AV club's PODMASS has been reviewing I4H regularly/positively. So that should bring in new listeners.

Yeah, I'm a regular at the AVC and it seems like there's new I4H listeners every week, honestly.

I'd cry big tear balls if Improv for Humans was cancelled. It's one of the 3 shows on this network I look forward to every week!

I bet the irony is that Jeff actually does end up getting annoyed at Matt because of all the people asking him if he's going to cancel the show.

• Like 3

This is my favorite podcast and I've introduced quite a few people to it. It has stuck with some, but a few have been turned off by Matt's political and religious rants. These people aren't even particularly religious or conservative, but I guess there will always be those "stick to the jokes" people that they talked about in the Adam McKay episode.

Any time you have a wunderkind like Zach Woods you know its a good episode. Throw in Colton and Charlie and we got a winner.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this