🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 215 — Time Bobby 2

IT’S BEEN quite a while since Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber has been on Comedy Bean Bag and this time he’s here for a special comprehensive interview of his entire career! Shortly after expressing his love for Vampire Weekend, Scott & Lord ALW are caught off guard by the return of the stabby lil’ orphan boy Fourvel. Equipped with a bandolier full of his little brother Threevel’s scraps, he claims to be here to apologize but does he have other motives? Tune in to find out!

"oh no not at all, I'm sure this will end perfectly. Jesus fuckin christ, I'll be over here not listening assholes"

• Like 7

Lord Dame Sir ALW: 'When someone wakes from there comma'

Choctaw: 'An oxford comma'

Lord Dame Sir ALW: 'Yes, I don't give a fuck about it'

Already brilliant

• Like 5

KNIFEGRAB!!!

• Like 1

Ack, I can't download the episode via the iTunes - is it just me, but for me it's not working? Anyone else having this issue?

Ack, I can't download the episode via the iTunes - is it just me, but for me it's not working? Anyone else having this issue?

Worked fine for me. Great episode.

Oh how I have waited for this day!

• Like 2

Finally, the day I have waited impatiently for has arrived!! Nothing could have made my Monday happier than listening to that little rapscallion's voice!

• Like 2

The fact that at 6:30am on a Monday, I am in tears from laughter, proves that Earwolf is the reason the world keeps on spinning. This is one of the best of 2013 (if not THE best). It's been....comment?

• Like 6

The Butter Cream effect is almost exactly like the butterfly effect except that it only applies to dairy products.

• Like 2

Oh, man, thank you so much. Fourvel just showed up, and I'm already having a hard time suppressing laughter at work. "IT'S BEEN!"

every monday I wake up like...

dayum.gif

Fourvel - Alive and Stabby - "you DO realize that you beat me with a phone book for no reason right?"

• Like 3

IT'S BEEN too long since Fourvel was around. Welcome back, you stabby little scamp!

"I ain't down with that gay shit"=nearly a car wreck.

• Like 8

Early Podscar buzz for Time Bobby 2. Let the 12 Days of Podscar begin...