🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 215 — Time Bobby 2

Well done, Erika Thompson. You're doing the Lord's work (Lord Andrew Lloyd Weber, of course).

I didn't think anything was gonna get me out of my Monday slump today but Earwolf came through. Best show of the year; an hour an a half of pure joy.

• Like 2

(earwolf forum user rachelpi calls into local news show)

COMEDYBEANBAG, COMEDYBEANBAG, JAYE DAVIDSON'S PENIS

• Like 1

Amazing. Just amazing. Just the best.

I've already heard this episode twice. Always a treat when Dame Sir Lord Lordy Webby Webber is on the program.

Wait, the Stargate guy is a dude, sorry Was a dude? My childhood just got effed up

If THAT revelation was traumatizing, DO NOT watch The Crying Game.

• Like 3

Not since A Worthy Uhh, or the last Time Bobby has this show been this insane. I love it. So so much.

• Like 2

That first round of IT'S BEENs really did it for me. Sweet Jesus.

• Like 5

I think it was established on a live show last summer that Lord Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber is a Timelord? Or is that not canon?

It's been such a long time since my wife (Ah, Debra) and I have heard such a funny episode. It just puts all others to shame, sorry.

-Gilly

• Like 3

Transcendent episode. One of those episodes that proves that CBB is one of the greatest comedies of all time in any medium.

• Like 1

ORPHANGRAB! On a side note- I've been listening to some old episodes and you really notice that Scott is much more confident and comfortable now.

• Like 1

If I learned one thing today, it's that "IT'S BEEN" in character voices is pretty much the funniest thing in the world.

Best episode of 2013.

• Like 13

Now that Scott has killed all of his other selves, all that is left is to kill Fourvel and he shall become THE ONE!!

Shout out to Beverly Ginsberg for coining "Comedy Bing-Bong". [No, not the Ginsberg you're thinking of.]

The "It's been..." in the Faurvel voice almost made me drive off the road.

IT'S BEEN...a long time since I've seen "The Crying Game".

Best pod of the year. Consider my subscription renewed.

BTW, it must have been painful for Lloyd Lord Webby to pretend to be..... Stephen Sondheim......*ugh*.

"I DON'T LIKE THAT BBQ SAUCE"

• Like 1

So, I queued up One Week and on another tab I started reading the lyrics while it was playing. IT'S BEEN... a long time since I heard the song. Much to my surprise, the following lyrics were mixed in with the otherwise familiar first verse:

"Like Andrew Lloyd, I've got a big show

Mine's about a Back-Hoe"

I rewound the song to listen for this line, but it was nowhere to be heard! After some digging, I discovered the Sir Dame reference was written on the liner notes for the album, but it's not actually in the recording. Coincidence? Probably.

• Like 9