πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 143.5 β€” Sklarbro County 48

Lady energy is all up in the County as the incredible improviser/writer Tami Sagher stops by! Tami tells us about her last performance on the Second City mainstage, having an amazing time writing for 30 Rock, and embarrassing herself the first time she met Steve Buscemi. Dan Van Kirk also brings us some crazy stories such as; a lady in a sumo suit attacking her ex with a Smirnoff for flirting with a man dressed as a candy bar, a man who fakes a robbery to avoid telling his wife he blew $1K at a strip club, and a 86-year-old Millville man who fights a robber for hours. Plus, Hall of Fame announcer Pat Summerall sent us an extremely crazy voicemail from beyond the grave. Don’t forget to get your tickets to see Randy & Jason live this Thursday at the Comedy Bar in Toronto and at The Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase on Friday, April 26 & Saturday April 27th!

Tami Sagher Fun Facts!

Β 

In the 30 Rock episode "Ludachristmas" (Season 2, Episode 9), Liz Lemon's parents mention that her old high school boyfriend, Chris Stanek, recently got divorced. Chris Stanek was the real-life high school boyfriend of Tami Sagher.

Β 

Tami Sagher's old nickname in high school was "Sammy Hagar". No offense was intended by nicknaming her after the man who ruined Van Halen post David Lee Roth.

• Like 1

Earwolf Team, I can't be the only one who'd appreciate links, or at least artist and song listed in the OP for the songs played throughout the episode.

Β 

I'm not often able to jot down the names or remember while listening. Being able to find them here would be helpful.

So the last story happened two weeks ago around April 12. in the version i read from the Vineland paper, carty, who's 46, went over to the old guy's house for a drink of water! how could you not say that, dan?

Sign in to follow this