zanegerous

Shameful plug for the sake of the RVA comedy community

Richmond VA has a burgeoning comedy scene and The Richmond Comedy Coalition (RCC) is at the heart of it. The RCC puts on great improv comedy shows right now about 3 times a month and teaches 4 levels of improv classes that have grown tremendously in attendance Now we're trying to expand farther. We have reqruited a lot of great new performers and plan to open a new comedy theater (The Coalition Theater) in the arts district of Richmond VA that will house various performances weekly. I understand that most if not all of you reading this are far from Richmond VA but its a fantastic little city and this really can make it even better.

WE WANT MORE FUN!

We're currently heading a kickstarter campaign to get the money we need to furnish our new space. Heres the link.

Coalition Theater Kickstarter

We currently have 9 days to go and we're feeling a little short at just a little of half our goal pledged. We could really use the help of some big comedy fans. 5 bucks can go a long way (not as far as 10 bucks but whose counting? (I am...I can read your name after you donate right on kickstarter...the entire planet can... (donate 15 bucks)))

love you; kissesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX