🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 78 — The A Crew

Humans Sean Clements, Neil Campbell, and Dominic Dierkes join Matt Besser to share their observations on the Boston marathon tragedy on today’s improv4humans. They also explore the notion of naming your child after someone you have a special connection to, what kind of fan questions George Lucas would get in heaven, and the different people who claim to have known Hitler. Make sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “Woo Pig Sooie: Comedy for Atheists” at mattbesser.com!

My husband and I buy the Whole Foods version of Pop Tarts, and we're in our mid-30s.

That was a GREAT ep. Well done, sirs!

Awww. Matt's speech in the anarchy bit was nice. Bringing the realism to the bits!

Congratulations Matt! Funniest kid in the world on the way!

I'm named after my grandfather. My hippy ass parents didn't know I was a boy until the day of.

muah! muah! muah! (kisses kisses kisses)

EDIT: forgot to add that I really liked Matt's new stand-up album. Buy that shit you guys! GO SEC FOOTBALL.

For the record, WordPress is great if you don't mind getting your hands dirty writing your own plugins.

Shed a lil tear of joy about lil baby girl Besser. Seriously so excited for Matt & Danielle.

I can't wait to hear a "what's bothering you" segment about getting pooped on.

• Like 1

Someone should put the Star Wars sketch on YouTube. It's one of the show's best and has the potential to go viral.

Horatio rejects your continuity and substitutes his own! That VPN was so much fun. Thanks Matt.

Pilsbury Toaster Strudel FTW!!!

They're great, but I can't stand the commercials where they brag about being better than Pop-Tarts. They're more expensive, need to be kept in the freezer, and are more complicated to prepare. They fucking better be better!

Really fun group and episode. And yes, I like Pop-Tarts.

Not sure if I should start a new thread... but would any I4H people be interested in the new Dragoon LP? It's going to be up on the web for streaming (free) and downloading (not free) on Tuesday, but there's going to be a super limited number of vinyl LPs available, too. Just a heads-up...

• Like 1

Really agree with Matt on the bombing rant. It makes me so mad when people co-opt other people's pain for vanity and attention.

A girl I went to high school with ran in the marathon and got an entire front page about her in the local newspaper. Huge picture, huge article. She wasn't hurt or anywhere near the bombing, so couldn't that space be better suited for important news?

I mean she ran it in a decent time, but not fast enough to warrant an article.

Everybody tweet @benshapiro to debate me on "Case Closed". Read his tweets before hand so you see what I'm talking about. He's complete right wing idiot.

• Like 4

Not sure if I should start a new thread... but would any I4H people be interested in the new Dragoon LP? It's going to be up on the web for streaming (free) and downloading (not free) on Tuesday, but there's going to be a super limited number of vinyl LPs available, too. Just a heads-up...

Where can I buy this vinyl you speak of?

He seems like he's the Rush sort of conservative blowhard, the kind that I equate with bad guys in wrestling or in a Wild West show at Universal Studios. They know their job is to rile up the crowd and be the dog heavy. Guys like Rush, Dennis Miller, and O'Reilly, I think they "get it" and are just cashing paychecks. I don't like them, or what they say, but I absolutely despise all the people in the big crowd eating up their words unquestioned.

Guys like Hannity though...yikes I really believe that motherfucker thinks he's a good guy.

((haven't listened to the podcast yet, sorry))

• Like 1

I fucking hate that Dennis Miller jumped on the crazy bandwagon after 9/11 to pay the bills. Watching him and O'Reilly trade self-satisfying quips makes my balls hurt. Can't wait to hear what he has to contribute to this, once he's done pandering to the Tebow asslicking demographic.

Untitled.jpg

You should take your baby name suggestions on Twitter. Baby Harold.

Sign in to follow this