🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

Multiplicity

Does anyone know if Michael Keaton has ever been on inside the actors studio, because if he hasn't got on that show by now we should really start a protest for the fine work that mr Keaton has done over the years.

I give you this gem,

Multiplicity

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117108/

what if we could clone of Michael Keaton and have him in a movie five or six times. well I tell you we would have one super duper movie is what would happen..

Michael Keaton / Harold Ramis make this enjoyable just through sheer personality, but it's not a good movie by any means. There is a ton to cover in this movie though like how nobody noticed that there were 4 Michael Keatons except for like a waiter in one scene, the gay stereotype and "special" stereotype clones, etc. Overall though Keaton wills this movie to be watchable so it might not be the worst pick.

I loved this movie. Still do. Michael Keaton gives a solid comedic performance in 4 different roles... The one thing that really sticks out to me in this movie is the strange panning of shots where its obviously that this is an effects sequence. And then there's Andie MacDowell who is nothing in this. And there's an underused Eugene Levy also.

Help! I just watched this movie on cable and I wanted so badly to turn it off. I was at war with myself because...it's GAWD AWFUL, but I love Michael Keaton to pieces.

It's hard to watch all the stereotypes. Macho clone, gay clone, special clone. I didn't move or change the channel & I feel like I missed huge chunks of the movie. Clones are showing up with no explanation. Nothing makes sense or gets resolved. I have tons of questions, but never want to watch the movie ever again!

Plus, it has one of the longest slow periods of ANY MOVIE EVER!

It's also 3 minutes shy of 2 hrs and for a comedy in 1996...that's long.

I checked:

Happy Gilmore 92 mins

Bio-Dome 88 mins

The Nutty Professor 95 mins

Jingle All The Way 89 mins

Serious editing should have been done!

I was disturbed by lots of things here. (I think some of the clones have sex with his wife) Lots of ick here! I think June would be so disturbed. This is a movie that absolutely needs an unpacking from June & Jason.

All three clones have sex with his wife.

OMG Yuck! Now I'm grateful she never finds out wtf if going on.

Sign in to follow this