🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 216 — Top of the Schaal To You!

Most people would say that Kristen Schaal sparked a ton of controversy on her last Comedy Bang Bang appearance, we at CBB can neither confirm or deny this (it totally did). Co-host/licensed therapist Dr. Sherri Levine joins us to discuss which actors are delusional, vagina shame, and to listen to a special mash-up of a voicemail from Kristen’s mom & a certain joke her mom didn’t approve of. Representative of Georgia Buford Dorsey then stops by to share some tips he picked up over the years on how to conduct your life and to play game of Would You Rather!

Nice lineup, excited to listen

But are we going to get an anniversary episode this week, this Wednesday is the 4 year anniversary

Kristen's mom threw out a nice shout out to Scott with her paraphrased "Maybe it's just me, but for me..." bit in the voicemail.

• Like 9

Either fuck you, or congratulations for a joke I don't get. Time will tell.

Yes, VampiresVampiresVampires, It is a joke you don't get.

Also, Loved your most recent catchphrase suggestion!

• Like 5

Nice lineup, excited to listen

But are we going to get an anniversary episode this week, this Wednesday is the 4 year anniversary

That makes it PFT's three year wedding anniversary. Congratulations, Paul.

• Like 3

Man alive, this was great. Everybody was on fire from the get-go. I completely forgot that Dr. Levine had latent psychic powers until her book plug at the end, and they never got around to exploring that. And yeah, that song was incredible.

And I know Neil wasn't copying New No-Nos, but when his Congressman was giving his rules the Real Time theme song was playing in my head.

Is Buford Dorsey familiar with comedian Paul Rust

You should change your name on here to NeilCampbellHateMachine. Every one of your posts is slamming Neil, who is hilarious. I'm sure you're a really great comedy writer/performer and could do a much better job, though.

Did he steal your high school girlfriend or something?

Cyrus killed that mash-up. Great Ep. Rep that Ill-wolf

THE WOLF HANGING ON BUT PROGNOSIS NOT GOOD.

• Like 3

I wish Ricky Faber had shown up...but good stuff nonetheless. Neil is hilarious.

You should change your name on here to NeilCampbellHateMachine. Every one of your posts is slamming Neil, who is hilarious. I'm sure you're a really great comedy writer/performer and could do a much better job, though.

Did he steal your high school girlfriend or something?

Considering age difference between us he'd probably be in jail if he did that

Also I have 4 posts so that's a p small sample size

"iPad, iPhone, I dont' know anymore"... I hope jason mantzoukas caught that one

Jason says, "shame on you."