Episode 144.5 — Sklarbro County 49

4 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

Denver-based comedian Adam Cayton-Holland punches waterfalls on today’s Sklarbro County! Adam tells us about why it’s okay to be a nerd within the sports realm, his Amazon pilot Those Who Can't, and the time he got arrested for underage drinking. Dan Van Kirk brings us some listener submitted stories that include; Oklahoma husband & wife strip club owners being arrested again for prostitution, a New Hampshire woman who managed to drive 6 miles going the wrong way before she was stopped and arrested, and a Chicago woman has racked up 400 arrests using 83 different aliases. Plus, Bruce Jenner leaves us a special Mother’s Day voicemail! If you’re in Los Angeles, come see Randy & Jason perform stand-up at the The Ice House in Pasadena on Saturday, May 4th!

#2 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

"It's Mother's Day, Larry."

#3 Not Erik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

Adam Cayton-Holland, so good.

#4 Kristi_Lynne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

I will definitely be checking out Adam's pilot on Amazon. Growing up as the child of a teacher, I know how ripe that world is for comedy.

Love the idea of a Founding Fathers Fantasy League. Hamilton would be my first-round pick. You'd always have to bench Franklin after one of his diplomatic trips to France, though.
"We need to focus on the important things in life: friends, waffles and work. Or waffles, friends and work." -- Knope 2012

"Those darn ghosts! Probably left their ghost shoes all over the ghost stairs. I'm gonna' ghost-trip all the way down on them!" -- T.J. Miller, Sklarbro Country 100.5

@CallSignKay

#5 Luke HENDERSON!

AKA Luke Henderson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:38 AM

So much awesome greatness on this one. Love all the Denver talk. We ARE awesome!