🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 23 — Anybody's Game

It’s anybody’s game as we return to the epic battle between our heroes and the now bloodied water elemental Lord Noral. The odds are against our heroes as they must deal with the giant serpent and protect their seized ally Sparklett. Will Lord Noral finally be annihilated or will his ice attacks crush them into oblivion? Tune in to find out!

Don't post this before Wednesday, you got my hopes up for an early episode!! Lol I can't wait

Argh, you guys are killing me with these cliff hangers! This keeps getting better. Wish we could get two episodes a week!

• Like 7

Nooooooo!!! You can't end it like that! LMAO!

Best episode yet.

Second the motion for more episodes per week. ;-)

• Like 1

OH! Bahumat was my Dragonborne Pally's god. Suwheet. *geek out*

Also: WHAT A CLIFF HANGER!

Brian literally sounds disappointed to find out that Sir Richard is going to save their asses.

*puts on formal nipple rings*

That ending was so badass! Sir Richard for the win!

FOR GLINNISHMOORE!!!

Sparklett died for your sins, assholes.

Thats why I still wear the W.W.S.D. bracelet. NEVER FORGET.

Brian - "a lot of nerds are going to be pissed off."

• Like 3

Awwww shit. Someone just dialed up a nice big order of shiny Glennishmoron revenge. Good luck with that, water dummies.

• Like 1

Don't worry about Sir Richard. He's going to be all right.

Ohhh finaly some good news from this guy!

Seriously this had the feel of everything going wrong but Sark doing his best do keep the group alive for the narrative sake. Which is awesome!

The part in fantasy Glinish Moore was fantastic....even more because I think he made it up on the spot.

The final attack from the serpent almost killed me. Wow!

Brians final WTF about Sir Richards new appearance was almost too much ^^.

PS: I was rewatching Metalocalypse and recognised a voice....holy shit....Melmord Fjordslorn!!!

PPS: I want to hear "Volbeat - Fallen" in the background when Sir Richard wanders his last heroic steps on that plane! For Glinish Moore, make it happen! And If the group survives please "Manowar - Carry On" ^^.

I've been spelling it Glennish Moor but I haven't seen a definitive mention from any of the show's cast.

Also, can we get a definitive spelling of Glinnishmoore? Glinnishmoar? Wha-huh?

Pleeease....yes!

I forth the motion on a proper spelling of Glennishmoore! or Gelynischmourle? then again if it's Welsh it could be anything ChilunmisMuerbe? We need a proper linguist to give us a spelling!

huzzah-