🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 126 — Mr. Manhattan!

The Bitter Buddha is here! Eddie Pepitone brings his characters to life on this week’s Who Charted! Eddie learns that what’s hip today is as he calls it comfort music as we countdown the Ultimate Music Chart. He then asks what happened to Robert De Niro, shares his thoughts on restaurants with loud music, and gives us his two reasons as to why he won’t see Oblivion during the Movie Chart. We also hear about the great places to eat in Staten Island as Eddie serenades Hermes the Chart Goose!

Eddie is THE BEST Whooch guest! I hope Margaret and Al make an appearance.

• Like 1

Love Eddie. Can someone post instructions on how to follow him on Pininterest?

• Like 2

Great listen! Eddie has a really postive take on everything and sounds like he just really loves life. :ph34r:

Kulap during the music chart sounds like a polite person indulging an ignorant uncle.

• Like 2

Kulap during the music chart sounds like a polite person indulging an ignorant uncle.

Or two uncles being way too angry about pop culture.

Casein ("kay-seen") is the dairy stuff...Jackie Kashian is a much rarer commodity...

Eddie is THE BEST Whooch guest! I hope Margaret and Al make an appearance.

And yes they did briefly appear!

Sure, but none of the music on that chart wasn't complete nursery-rhyme-level shit.

• Like 1

Seems like Eddie just misses the 70s. Great laugh though.

Fun fact, Eddie's laugh has been proven to cure cancer.

"Pin Interest" is the most endearingly funny out of touch old man phrase ever.

Kulap really kept things moving here, somewhat awkwardly a few times, but still a great episode.

Was that particular Chart Goose topic making its first appearance since the Sarah Silverman episode waaay back near the beginning?

Embarrassingly enough, the first time that Eddie mentioned "Pin-Interest," I actually thought to myself, "Wait a minute, have I been mentally mispronouncing that word all this time?"

A joke that seemed to be glossed over that I thought was awesome, was when they were saying Robert Redford would die on a horse, and the horse would know what to do and kneel down and roll him off onto the ground. Then Kulap said the horse would stomp him into the ground. The image of a horse gently rolling a dead person off its back, then just clobbering the shit out of the body stomping it on the ground is hilarious.

• Like 2

The bits about people who work at Google were unnecessarily condescending. We get it, Eddie. As you've been hammering home the entire conversation, you're a starving artist.

• Like 1

Kulap steered the shit out of this episode. Safe to say there was either a schedule crunch of fear of Eddie's rants going long form?

I think he was the polite one for allowing it.

I can relate to "pininterest" - I always thought it was "red-edit" in my mind until someone said "reddit" aloud.

• Like 2

I really enjoyed this despite the fact that Couch Ku had to keep everyone focused. Or maybe because she had to. Pepitone was like an old man yelling at a cloud, but somehow delightful.

Sign in to follow this