🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 218 — The 4th Anniversary Extravaganza!

Join us as we celebrate the Four Year Anniversary of Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast! Acclaimed director David Wain returns with co-host Traci Rearden to experience the high capacity of our open door policy as a furious Marissa Wompler & a disinterested Mike the Janitor drop by. And if that’s not enough, our good friend Jason Mantzoukas wanders in to wish us a happy anniversary right before a couple of record execs who go by the Bachelor Brothers barge in to make a proposition to Scott which could effect the future of CBB. It’s a Comedy Bing Bong for the ages filled with tension, surprises, and “My wife!” for all!

• Like 1

HOLY GUACAMOLE this is going to be an ADVENTURE

This was already a great episode before its final segment, but the Bachelor Brothers took things to a whole new level. I could definitely see an entire episode with their Old Hollywood manner of speaking and their ever-escalating incestual relaitonship.

And that Plugs theme truly was a masterpiece.

Scott, I think I speak for all the fans when I say: 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

• Like 5

I, for one, love Stamps.com's catchy new slogan: "Stamps.com offers more features than a meacher."

I have nothing witty to say i just really really fucking love this show and this episode thanks for everything you provide Earwolf Team.. Jeff.. and Choctaw! ill listen forever

• Like 3

''Wainscotting'' was worth the terrible pun just to hear PFT laugh that hard off mic

• Like 8

iTunes. Please please please please please post this already!

• Like 2

Does anyone else use beyond pod for android? It's still not posted!!

Does anyone else use beyond pod for android? It's still not posted!!

I do. Something is wrong with the RSS feed so there is nothing there.

I do. Something is wrong with the RSS feed so there is nothing there.

Dammit. I even downloaded the earwolf app and it's not on there either.

I have a final today and am forcing myself not listen to this until after its over, but I am so excited to womp it up!

It's not downloading on itunes, so I had to use the incredibly outdated and painful method of downloading it from the site and copying it to my phone. It took up almost a minute of my day!

• Like 3

It's not downloading on itunes, so I had to use the incredibly outdated and painful method of downloading it from the site and copying it to my phone. It took up almost a minute of my day!

I'm picking up on your sarcasm, but alas I am without laptop and am trying to get it directly on my phone. Suppose I'll just bite the bullet and stream it. AT&T isn't quite as generous as Earwolf.

Yeah, sorry. I know not everyone is in my situation.

Anyway really great anniversary episode. I didn't think Lauren's character made that much impact last time but it really went in some great directions this episode. Her appearances on this and improv 4 humans have made her one of my favorites.

I think what worked so well in this episode is that sometimes Christmas/Anniversary episodes can be a little too busy with everyone struggling to get a word in, whereas this combination of guests was a little more low-key so people were more willing to support each other's bits.

• Like 1