🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Adam Sandler is Satan's favorite son with a bit of a speech impediment who has to save his father from his two demonic brothers. With a supporting cast that consists of Harvey Keitel, Patricia Arquette, and Rodney Dangerfield, this is one movie I'd sell my soul to forget about.

I love this movie. Out of any Adam Sandler flick, this is best for the podcast. It's on a Nothing But Trouble level of ridiculous, but much more enjoyable.

• Like 1

Not a big Adam Sandler fan but I do have to agree with "funnyphish" this is one of his more watchable movies. i am by no means saying this is a good comedy but it's better then some of his other flicks.

Fun fact: The founder of the Razzies voted for this as the worst movie of 2000, over "Battlefield Earth." (Of course, since the Razzies are awarded by popular vote, "Battlefield Earth" still won.) To quote:

There's something about Adam Sandler and his deliberately dumb "humor" that I have never found funny. I'm also put off by the arrogance of the man[.] And, while Little Nicky was supposed to be a comedy, I never laughed once while watching it. Battlefield Earth was supposed to be a dramatic sci-fi film, and I found it one of the funniest movies ever made. So, at least on that level, Earth was a more entertaining movie than Nicky.