🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 35 — The Who Charted? Files

Who Charted’s Howard Kremer & Kulap Vilaysack joined Jake for a visually stimulating livestreamed episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Jake, Howard, and Kulap created forcefields, stuck it to Chuck Woolery, and got a peak into the toilet community by taking a toilet tour. The video version of this podcast will be up on Monday. May 13th at youtube.com/earwolf In the meantime, enjoy the audio version and check out the playlist of videos at youtube.com/thefogelnestfiles!

There is a silver lining to that rasta-banana story: College Humor bought the banana back for $2600+ the X-Box. Must be nice to have that Viacom money.

"The Elian Gonzalez of bananas"

Sometimes it's just magic, the way that Howard mashes up words and ideas.

I paused the show to write that, and right after I unpaused I heard Howard say "Cuban Schnitzel".

Second time listening/viewing this episode. Just an amazing episode.

Howard always brings the A-Game, no matter what podcast he's on. And Kulap.. what's to say about her. Her laugh is infectious. Always puts a smile on my face. Jake, another winner. Might be the best Foglenest Files of 2013 (so far)

There is a silver lining to that rasta-banana story: College Humor bought the banana back for $2600+ the X-Box. Must be nice to have that Viacom money.

The internet is sadly evolving into an engine to subsidize people's stupidity.

• Like 1

the video is here! and it's glorious!

• Like 1

Hot damn, watching The FF is a whole new world. This was literally awesome. Literally.

Kulap's look of absolute horror at the internet comedian guy was beautiful.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this