🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Monkey_man

Other RPG's

And just like that, I'm in a new pathfinder game. Human Barbarian Hurler. This is gonna be fun.

I'm GMing and playing in Pathfinder campaigns right now. I truly love the system, but Barbarians piss me off as a GM - they are ridiculously powerful.

I'm GMing and playing in Pathfinder campaigns right now. I truly love the system, but Barbarians piss me off as a GM - they are ridiculously powerful.

My first session was last night. It's an evil campaign and had so much fun. Ended up hurling a poor squire's corpse at his knight as a weapon. The knight was less than enthused.

And just like that, I'm in a new pathfinder game. Human Barbarian Hurler. This is gonna be fun.

What are the rules for hurling barbarians? Is that a ranged touch attack?

What are the rules for hurling barbarians? Is that a ranged touch attack?

Hurler

A raging barbarian is frightening enough in melee, but some become skilled at throwing objects at their foes before closing in for the kill. A hurler has the following class feature.

Skilled Thrower (Ex): The hurler is skilled at throwing objects in combat. Increase the range increment of any thrown weapon or object by 10 feet. This ability replaces fast movement.

Rage Powers: The following rage powers complement the hurler archetype: hurling, greater hurling, hurling charge, lesser hurling, strength surge*, and surprise accuracy*.

I play the D20 version of Call of Cthulhu weekly, and we're about to start up a campaign of the Doctor Who RPG called Adventures in Space and Time.

I play the D20 version of Call of Cthulhu weekly, and we're about to start up a campaign of the Doctor Who RPG called Adventures in Space and Time.

We played this and made our 10 year old play as K-9. He turned out to be super useful despite having to be carried up and down stairs.

• Like 1

Just played "Drakar och Demoner". Weird name? Swedish.

It's like regular D&D but the world is more based on swedish folklore. Great art style for all the books and such. Google it!

• Like 1

Just played "Drakar och Demoner". Weird name? Swedish.

It's like regular D&D but the world is more based on swedish folklore. Great art style for all the books and such. Google it!

Swedish folklore is hard core.

I've been wanting for a while to run a campaign of the recent update of Hackmaster (and if I can ever find myself a few players and some time it may someday happen). Really like the count-up combat style (actions take a given number of seconds, and you act when your second comes up--no combat rounds) and somewhat whimsical attitude.

I've been trying to get my more theatrical friends to partake in a game of Fiasco, but so far no takers.

For the past while I've been researching and preparing a Call of Cthulhu adventure, which I haven't tried before. If aiming for historical accuracy (by no means a requirement) it takes a lot of prep time to write, but it's also kinda fun to read up on local history.

I'm really enjoying playing Adventurer Conqueror King System (ACKS) right now. It's a d20 system that plays a lot like a blend of DnD 2.0 and 3.5 but the end goal is to build and train armies and establish your own empire. Lots of dungeon crawling that requires an eye for strategy.