🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 219 — Farts and Procreation 3

2 years ago, a momentous recording occurred in the Earwolf studios. Now, all the participants have returned once more to recreate the magic. You asked for it and it’s finally happening, Adam Scott, Harris Wittels, and Chelsea Peretti are here for the Farts & Pro threequel! You won’t believe the amazing characs that they got for us this time around. Creak, slam, sit and be mesmerized by the Farts Crew!

My birthday is May 12. So while technically it's past midnight and the 13th, I'm going to consider F&P 3 to be the greatest birthday gift I have received this year. Thank you, Comedy Bang Bang! You beat out a fried chicken sandwich, an ice cream cone, several hugs, and a $50 check from my mom. Not combined, mind you, but on their own. I haven't listened yet, but there's no way Harris, Adam, and Chelsea will disappoint me on my birthday.

• Like 2

I don't think I have ever been this excited for a podcast since... the Anniversary show and Time Bobby 2. Wow, CBB has had an incredible run of shows.

• Like 2

This is like fucking Christmas morning. Thank you Earwolf!

Too True Mon Frere

(since Farts and Pro 2 I've been using it as a phrase when someone says something I agree with)

• Like 5

My birthday is May 12. So while technically it's past midnight and the 13th, I'm going to consider F&P 3 to be the greatest birthday gift I have received this year. Thank you, Comedy Bang Bang! You beat out a fried chicken sandwich, an ice cream cone, several hugs, and a $50 check from my mom. Not combined, mind you, but on their own. I haven't listened yet, but there's no way Harris, Adam, and Chelsea will disappoint me on my birthday.

I'd like to share with you the words Paul F Tompkins once said when I told him that a Tompkast episode was the best birthday gift of the year, "Well happy birthday, I'm glad you like the podcast." (He's super nice IRL)

So happy birthday wishes by proxy to you from the ghost of PFT, as portrayed by Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, as portrayed by -TWIST- Paul F Tompkins himself!

• Like 1

Ooooh, dis podcast has me so excited I can barely contain myself!

Hair Dog

Chels Bells

"Ad-man" Scott

And the Chocktaw

So happy I came up with 2 (1?) extra nickname(s) for them. That's how happy.

Also I formatted the names as a list so that's another thing I did. Haven't even listened to the episode yet and already I'm giving back.

Just listened to the first 10 minutes, I don't want to spoil anything, but this may be the funniest podcast of all time.

• Like 1

That final level of characters doing characters, with the dogmen, was fantastic.

And we never did find out what Chelsea is doing these days. Hopefully she'll be back to promote Brooklyn 99 later in the year.

• Like 1

What makes you guys think you deserve a trilogy? What are you Film Maker Kevin Smith's Clerks?

You obviously haven't listened to the podcast yet, this is one of the best podcasts I have ever heard.

Can't tell if Chelsea is off or if it just seems that way because Adam and Harris killed it. Either way she was the weakest link and killed the momentum several times for me.

• Like 1

If Van Halen is still shooting the Jump video, there is a Wolfgang in the more recent footage. RIP Mac Daddy.

Maybe it's just me, but for me, IT'S BEEN 53 episodes since this gang all got together for some Farts and Pro'.

• Like 1

To echo everyone else HELL YEYO!! Just refreshed my cbb itunes feed and saw adam scott, mayor wittels and chelsea peretti!! Porks and Procreations!!!! Can't wait to listen!!!

this made my earballs soo fucking happy im soo glad this exists! spectacular! when adam said docta jones i fucking lost it..i mean everything else made me go into laughing fits but that made me really happy haha

They're talking about Adam being at Harris's sisters wedding and didn't make a Jack Stjunior and Brian Pieces reference!

Great episode so far, apart from that!

Sign in to follow this