🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 104 — Live from Chicago/ Music Vol. 2

Alert Blastronauts! In this live episode Kyle sings and plays an excerpt from a song he wrote for a high school crush and Tig plays the drums with her hands. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Guest and musician, Trevor Anderson, comes on and explains the science behind music and the reasons we love it. Plus Chicago accents, breaking down song lyrics, and the legend of the ninth symphony. Then a game of "What's Nuts" that happens while Tig and Kyle bang, a music based Q and A with the audience that turns into an explanation of everything, and a great round of "Name That Punky". Enjoy. It's a special one! Recorded by Asim Ali at The Abbey Chicago.

• Like 1

it's blastronauts...

toot toot here comes the bombs. i love that song. :lol:

Dang. Now I'm even more envious of the folks who get to see the tour. Even got a little misty hearing the cheers of the crowd during the opening. Sounds like a joyful bunch of people.

Probably terrible to say, but Aaron losing it was a highlight. The rest was fun too, of course. :)

There were times when this felt like a total clusterfuck, but overall it was really fun and I think they take advantage of the live setting well. Whoever came up with the beach poop Punky is a genius.

My favorite pump up song is Pumped Up Kicks.

I love that song too!