🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 25 — The Locker Gifts

See, that sort of thing is what makes me like her as a player, because I feel like she's always trying to stay true to her character. And I like that someone on the team tries to act with a conscience. And if they never would've gone back to that survivor camp they never would've got those necklaces, which might come in handy. As for El Ryan, the way I see it that idiot killed himself. I can't be mad at the survivor camp for El Ryan's dumb choices.

• Like 1

you're right it's inline with the character and good roleplaying, i can totally respect that, it's why even if i find it frustrating at times i keep coming back every week

haha i guess i tend to have more of the gerry/brian "do first, think later" impulse. sir richard's "fuck it, i'm hitting the button!" moment had me cheering

she's definately great most of the time, but i found myself getting really frustrated with the whole "we have to go say goodbye to the people who helped us before" thing. like, you get a chance to go to some cool new place in a spaceship and you wanna go back to some boring place you've been before and are pretty much done with?

They were also their only known allies against the Collectors at that point. It seemed prudent to go back (plus the fact that they ultimately had to send Sir Richard over was hilarious.)

• Like 1

So, I know I'm way behind, but you guys always talk about sketches annnnnnnd I love Stargoyle. So, in a tired drunken stuper I drew this and figured I would share. STARGOYLE!

157mby8.jpg

• Like 2