🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

nice, you going to the festival?

Yeah, I will be. Had a look at the lineup - seems like Greg Proops and Tig are the only CBB guests who'll be performing this year.

yeah thats what i figured.

Hopefully I will get up to Edinburgh for at least a few days, would love to see Tig perform.

Also will probs go see stewart lee, simon munnery...anyone really

• Like 1

Obviously this is of no use now but Janeane Garofalo was there as well, I went to see Simon Munnery and David O'Doherty, I saw Eddie Pepitone and Stewart Lee last year, this topic is a good idea though because you never know who will be there so it's hard to know who you are missing.

I notice Andy Daly's going to be at the Edinburgh Festival this year "submitted some of his best-loved Comedy Bang! Bang! characters to your questions".

EXCITING!

I'll be there ! I'm seeing him and James Adomian, both pretty early on.

I'll be there ! I'm seeing him and James Adomian, both pretty early on.

Oh, nice! Erin McGathy's putting on a show and she's been on a couple of Totally Laimes. Think I'll see her show too.

I was pretty disappointed by the show she did last year. I might still give it a try, but I didn't have a great experience last time so I don't know.

Anyway, if earwolf enthusiasts wanna meet up, I'd be really happy to. I'm from France and we're veeeery few down there. Last year I met one at Chris Gethard show, it was a nice surprise.

Another Edinburgerer here!

I thought I was the only earwolf nut here!

If any of you guys wanna hang out, see a show or whatever, I'm there until the 15th.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:47 PM, PaulLafferty said:

Anyone there this year? 

I am (and every year) - I see you're a local too!