Episode 128.5 — 5/17/13 TWO CHARTED 67

7 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Wie- Wie counts down his top 5 quotes of the week, Ku- Ku counts down the essential summer music, and Ram Hand recounts a torrid love affair on today’s TWO CHARTED! Howard explains the sexiness of lady antebellum, his song “Orangutan”, and why children shouldn’t feel guilt over their parent’s love. Plus talk about the state of British music, Bruce Springsteen, and a heated argument over the song “Umbrella”. Enjoy Chartists!

#2 BenFromSD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

I completely back Umbrella. As an office (dude) who really enjoys R&B, it's nice to hear my crappy taste validated.

#3 Bruce Reid Robinson II

No good, two-bit, hippy womanizer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • LocationAny farm in Oregon

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:33 AM

I guess you need to live in L.A. to get that internship hmmm? If only...
Me IRL

"My name is Bruce. I fuck with viruses. I pull potatahs from the earth with my bare man hands. My beanie and five o clock shadow make me look like a longshoreman. And I can chill harder than a motherfucker."

#4 pepperjack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

The twooch that burns twice as bright, only burns half as long?

Or something.

#5 Jeff MacDonald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

Pretty sure there is no gorgeous and cultured area in Tampa. If there is I really would like to know where it is as I'm tired of looking at stripmalls and cement.

#6 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostBenFromSD, on 17 May 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

I completely back Umbrella. As an office (dude) who really enjoys R&B, it's nice to hear my crappy taste validated.

"Umbarella is powerful tune."

#7 Inthehallwaynow

the captain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:52 AM

one for the ku one for the wie

#8 The Fuhrer of sausage people

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hey,
just started listening to the show and I bloody well love it sooo much more interesting than I thought it would be.
Chocktaw, you are a very lucky fellow Kulap seems like the most positive person in the world, a real delight!!
Also Howard you are awesome, a real interesting geeza!
Finally, I just wanted to say how much I love the earwolf network at the moment it really is producing quality shows on a consistent basis.
I came for the bangbang but stayed for the who charted and professor blastoff, keep it up!