🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 220 — 4 PayDays & A Baby

Holy Carp!

BAM! T-Bobby Two!

BAM! Annivesary Special!

BAM! F and P Three!

BAM BAM BAM! Fucking Lennon and St Clair!

This is really cool.

• Like 3

Le's h

Holy Carp!

BAM! T-Bobby Two!

BAM! Annivesary Special!

BAM! F and P Three!

BAM BAM BAM! Fucking Lennon and St Clair!

This is really cool.

How awesome would it be if the streak continues next week with the return or Bob Ducca or Don Dimello? One can only hope!

• Like 3

Marissa, Scott's opening was the very definition of "fortuitous."

Adjective

• Happening by accident or chance rather than design.

I'm not angry, I'm just very, very disappointed.

In your educator, Miss Listler.

Fun fact: I have the same birthday as Wompler. I wonder if we can have a double pool party? I'll bring Reardon.

After Lennon has her baby she should do a diary-style 5 minute weekly podcast much like Affirmation Nation or Mike Detective where Listler just lists off enemies and fades into flashbacks to her military past and the different clandestine operations she's been involved in.

• Like 2

Wonderful stuff as always from Jess and Lennon.

After Lennon has her baby she should do a diary-style 5 minute weekly podcast much like Affirmation Nation or Mike Detective where Listler just lists off enemies and fades into flashbacks to her military past and the different clandestine operations she's been involved in.

Hmm...Now that Huell Howser is no longer with us, I can't help but think the Char-Dog would be an ideal candidate to replace him in Enigma Force 5.

• Like 3

How awesome would it be if the streak continues next week with the return or Bob Ducca or Don Dimello? One can only hope!

I'm hoping for Mantzoukas and Andy Daly doing any character, old or new. But Bob Ducca would be great as well.

Sooo how many people actually going to make videos requesting to go with the prom with the Wompler? Just trying to gage how much competition I'm going to have...

I just got home from a long , shitty day and saw this in my itunes feed.

I nearly squealed , I'm more excited for this than any TV show episode.

#whompupthejamz

Screw my school work! I have to write something for Marissa so she'll pick me to go to her prom!

• Like 1

Wompler + Listler + Choctaw = A+ GUARANTEED

That's just good science.

I'd like to point out a few continuity errors. We just heard Marissa do the whole prom selection thing a week or two ago and Scott pretends like he's never heard this. Is this a retcon or something?

(Proceed to brace myself for being pummeled with fruit)

I'd like to point out a few continuity errors. We just heard Marissa do the whole prom selection thing a week or two ago and Scott pretends like he's never heard this. Is this a retcon or something?

(Proceed to brace myself for being pummeled with fruit)

Yeah, this must have been recorded before the anniversary show, because Scott also said it was the first time we'd heard from Marissa since the Christmas Womptacular.

• Like 2

I just got home from a long , shitty day and saw this in my itunes feed.

I nearly squealed , I'm more excited for this than any TV show episode.

I'll bet after you listened to it, you were like; "damn, I should've watched some TV"

Yeah, this must have been recorded before the anniversary show, because Scott also said it was the first time we'd heard from Marissa since the Christmas Womptacular.

yep. I would guess that it has more to do with Lennon's schedule, being busy getting ready fo that baby and all.

Okay enough is enough! I have been a somewhat long time listener (farts and pro was my first ever podcast) and now gotta comment. This episode is AMAZING. Thank you so much for bringing back wompler and listler. Them among the farts and pro team and anything by PFT are what I look forward to most.

The sheer insanity of listler and wompler's relationship makes me really want them to have their own podcast just to uncover more shit of theirs. Because you know listler really just wants Marisa as the daughter she never conceived even though she had plenty of eggs to do so.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs CBB and please come back ASAP wompler and listler! "I'm probably going to bite the baby"

• Like 2

I could be wrong, but I also think I remember Marissa and Choctaw mention that she had just been there not long ago on the anniversary special.

I really want a Listler only episode. Lister plus a Patton Oswalt type who really delves could be gold.

Hopefully Lennon will still do other characters as well. Forsythia was genius!

• Like 1

Of all the recent "encore"-type episodes where they revisited characters and setups from earlier episodes, I think this is my favorite. They really took things in a new and fresh direction. I don't think I'll ever get tired of listening to them.

• Like 1

This episode reminded me to send a care package to my buddy deployed in Afghanistin.

Send a salami to your boy in the army?

• Like 1