🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 220 — 4 PayDays & A Baby

Get ready for a Womp Up the Jamz edition of Comedy Bang Bang! Our intern Marissa Wompler decides to show up again along with her couples counselor Miss Listler. They’ll get into Marissa’s current state of mind as she will soon be a big sister, Listler’s 7-Eleven incident, and a video competition with the prize of taking Marissa to the prom. Have yourself a PayDay, treat yourself to a DiGiorno, and Womp It Up!

Just checked the photos - spoiler alert - I can't wait to hear from open-door-policy drop-in-guest Utility Ladder. Should be the best CBB yet!

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the show, ladies!!!

I can't wait to listen to this one.

It's good to know before even clicking play that the episode will be amazing just because of the guests B)

• Like 3

I really hope that my wiiiiiife never finds out how much I crush on Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham.

WOO HOOOOOO!!!!

tumblr_m50nhe3klB1qcrhd0o2_500.gif

• Like 3

Are you kidding me? F&P followed by W&L? Too much... Good... I... Can't... I... Hurts to laugh so much... You... How did you... Uh... Tell MHAAAI WWWAAAIIFFE she was right, anything that goes 'bang bang' is dangerous after all... [exeunt dead/satisfied listener].

Awwwww, look at those pics. I hope Lennon's baby is as funny as she is. WOMP THAT SHIT UP!

• Like 1

In which episode did we meet Seth? Can't believe I may have missed a crucial segment of the Wompler Saga.

• Like 2

In your face, Wompler-Haters. IN YOUR FACE!

Also, womp it up dot com slash biz forward slash jamz.

• Like 5

In which episode did we meet Seth? Can't believe I may have missed a crucial segment of the Wompler Saga.

The Earwolf Presents 'Womp Up the Jamz' Christmas special. Brian Husky played Seth, and Jason Mantzoukas played Gutterballs.

• Like 2

In your face, Wompler-Haters. IN YOUR FACE!

Also, womp it up dot com slash biz forward slash jamz.

"like" counter be damned. I'm with this.

IMG_1992.jpg

If you put your ear to Lennon's belly, you can hear the Ocean. Billy Ocean. (Specifically, "Caribbean Queen".)

• Like 7

ohh shit did we do something good? did we please the choctaw to get this? im soo happy.. this episode is pure insanity i love it! womp it up mo fucka

• Like 1

Gutterballs is going to be so jealous when Wompler rolls up to prom with the contest winner, who we all know will be a semi-bearded 40-something in a tricked out Honda Fit. I wonder if Contest Winner and Gutterballs will want to fight, or more to the point, how hard Wompler will work to coax them into fighting.

Cut to John Hughes' corpse thrusting an upturned thumb up through the ground. "Womp... it up."