EARWOLF wants to work with YOU!

skills talent projects developers designers tv/film production animators super fans musicians writers

8 replies to this topic

#1 Gabe Danon

Team Earwolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

Artists, whiz kids, super geniuses of all varieties: please heed the call!

Earwolf's roadmap is teeming with cool projects, and we want to make sure we can hire from within our extremely talented fan community before having to seek help from SCAAARRY outsiders.

We're seeking your skills in essentially any field or capacity! If you are a:

- Designer
- Developer
- Artist
- Earwolf Super Fan
- Animator
- Filmmaker
- Editor
- Musician
- Something we perhaps didn't even think of

Fill out our form at earwolf.com/talent and let us know a little about yourself, and let us know how you think you'd be a good fit for Earwolf and its endeavors!

We can’t promise that there will be immediate positions available, but we’d love to hear a little something about who you are and where your talents lie, in the hope that we'll soon have an opportunity to collaborate.

earwolf.com/talent

#2 Bruce Reid Robinson II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

Submitted! Sorry for being long-winded Gabe.

#3 GittyHorse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

Check out my musical talents:

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gittyhorse2

I think I would fit in your wolf's ear! Let me work with you guys! :)

Jason AKA GIttyhorse

Attached File(s)

#4 Guybrush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:29 PM

I submitted a really good thing, please let me work with you!
Thanks for the consideration.

#5 CrunchyBeans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:13 PM

Submitted! I'd been thinking how great it'd be to work at Earwolf, and with more and more shows being made I thought maybe you guys might need another engineer. Hope to hear back.

#6 Eli Schwab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:02 PM

Psyched to have submitted!!!

Check out my show and get your minds blown!!! http://cosmiclionradio.libsyn.com/

Would love to hear from you!!!

Eli

#7 Furb Urgur

Cunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationCanada City

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:43 PM

I have absolutely no affiliation to Jay Marks other than the fact that I've enjoyed his Earwolf clips on YouTube many times. I think Earwolf really needs to hire him in some capacity, he seems incredibly talented and he'd be able to compliment any podcast so well with his videos. Even if he just sticks to How Did This Get Made, his videos could gain millions of views with the right exposure. Below are some examples of his work; I really think you should reach out to him. I feel like he could be instrumental in creating a HDTGM TV show.

EDIT: I can only post one video, but you can see more on his YouTube channel.

#8 Perpetual Doom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:59 AM

Just submitted. Check out our current Kickstarter campaign and previous short films over @ www.perpetualdoom.com <3

#9 PendulumFrenulum aka DubSatcha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:12 PM

Submitted some time last week, and I am about to send an Earwolf contact page. Apologies for redundant information, but I honestly couldn't see being happier in any other work environment!
Graduated UCSB with a BA in design, have experience in marketing, event services, videography/photography & more, and am willing to take on anything that you throw at me.
Seriously. I will be your janitor if that's what it takes. Mike the Janitor ain't got nothin' on my scrubbin'.

http://wsatcher.carbonmade.com