Episode 54 — Bubble Giggles

4 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

Spring has sprung as Who Charted’s Kulap Vilaysack joins Ronna & Beverly for a delightful chat that will surely make you giggle with glee! Kulap tells us about her parents, the original Ed Hardy, where the idea for Who Charted? came from, and what a typical day in her life is like. Plus, Beverly explains why she had to cancel her road trip to Nashville. People of London, come see Ronna & Beverly LIVE from the Soho Theatre on Thursday, June 13th & Friday, June 14th at 10pm. Go to www.sohotheatre.com for tickets.

#2 Inthehallwaynow

the captain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

ohh this was fucking great! kulap is always a great guest and R&B are on fire!

#3 Andrew Kristel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

Wow, Kulap actually seemed to get a little pissed off there a couple of times. I can't blame her, even knowing their schtick, I'm pretty sure that Ronna and Bev would be able to piss me off in 5-10 minutes.

#4 sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

View PostAndrew Kristel, on 29 May 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

Wow, Kulap actually seemed to get a little pissed off there a couple of times. I can't blame her, even knowing their schtick, I'm pretty sure that Ronna and Bev would be able to piss me off in 5-10 minutes.

Give me a break.

#5 gordonmiller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

The bubbles analogy is one of my favorite things that has ever happened. Charts!