🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 149.5 — Sklarbro County 54

The wonderfully delightful Joe Mande joins the guys in the front seat that is Sklarbro County! Joe tells us about his Twitter beef with Gilbert Arenas, getting out of a speeding ticket with the diarrhea excuse, the juggling act of writing for Parks and Recreation & doing stand-up, where his sport allegiances lie, and why lakes are disgusting. Then Dan Van Kirk brings us some crazy stories that include; a simple roommate’s request that leads to his car being defecated in, an Alabama model who fakes her own attack to get her ex-boyfriend’s attention, and something that could be considered the biggest goddammit of your life if it happened to you. Plus, Jesse “The Body” Ventura calls us up to give us his take on Donald Trump being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Proud to live within a half hour of the poop roommates. Upstate NY is Florida Lite.

Also, Dan forgot to read the amazing first line of the news article:

"Roommates sometimes fight. Other times, they share things from deep within themselves."

I love me some Sklarbro Country. I've listened to every episode, own a t-shirt and donated money to the show. It's given me countless hours of listening joy. But I don't think I can listen to another episode of County until Dan Van Kirk, when quoting his news sources, starts saying, "Quote - (reads quote)-Endquote". If one says, "Quote unquote-", they've actually quoted nothing.

C'mon Dan! Do it for your fans!!!

That said, I love what you guys do beyond all comprehension. Thanks Sklarbro and Earwolf!

Proud to live within a half hour of the poop roommates. Upstate NY is Florida Lite.

Also, Dan forgot to read the amazing first line of the news article:

"Roommates sometimes fight. Other times, they share things from deep within themselves."

The only way the story could be better is if it was delivered by Rod Wood.

I love me some Sklarbro Country. I've listened to every episode, own a t-shirt and donated money to the show. It's given me countless hours of listening joy. But I don't think I can listen to another episode of County until Dan Van Kirk, when quoting his news sources, starts saying, "Quote - (reads quote)-Endquote". If one says, "Quote unquote-", they've actually quoted nothing.

C'mon Dan! Do it for your fans!!!

That said, I love what you guys do beyond all comprehension. Thanks Sklarbro and Earwolf!

This also irks me. Saying "quote unquote" is really only used when quoting one word, as in, "Podcasters say Earwolf forum user Elitist Prick is a, quote unquote, 'asshole.'"

Sign in to follow this