🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 107 — Stress

Relax, take some deep breaths, and enjoy as the crew discuss everything involving stress. They’ll go over what they do to escape, feeling great after a good cry, career based stress, the varying levels of stress that could arise from taking care of children, and what is stressing everyone out. Now reward yourself with some chocolate!

• Like 1

i wonder what that word was kyle struggled w/ about the coping mechanisms of aaron and his twix bars and whole milk.

was it any of the following?

confront, dispatch, encounter, endure, face, grapple, hack, handle, struggle, survive, tangle, tussle, weather???

Also, I think the hatch should do an episode on "parenting" and talk about the excitement and the stress of raising tiny humans.

• Like 2

confront, dispatch, encounter, endure, face, grapple, hack, handle, struggle, survive, tangle, tussle, weather???

mitigate, ameliorate, disperse, displace, alleviate, relieve, juggle, navigate, engage???

• Like 1

Great podcast, I like topics like this where personal experience can be as valuable as academic expertise. Great stories from all of you! It's too bad Kyle doesn't get along with weed, it does wonders for my stress.

• Like 2