🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 28 — Searching The Skiff

It appears that Mildred had suffered some strange affliction in the night that left her with a wound on her chest with 8 tiny little needle marks. Now our heroes will investigate their skiff to look for anything out of the ordinary. Maybe this time they’ll know better than to call it night without setting a watch.

Quite the action sequence, this episode!

• Like 1

Sarah turned up the role playing in the episode. I loved every second of it.

"come and get me motherfuckers!!!"

• Like 4

The title and description made it sound like this would be another slow-paced episode like last week, but there was quite a lot of excitement. Very nice.

P.S. I love Stargoyle.

• Like 2

I was delighted by everyone using their new gear too. It was one thing to hear all the gear described as it was acquired, but it was quite another when Amarth 'armored up' before smashing a door down. That was fucking amazing, and provided quite a visual.

(P.S. a lot of Iron Man armor talk when the gear was handed out, but Amarth's armor reminds me of the Batmobile's 'cocooning' shields in Tim Burton's iteration [which was also used in a deck furniture stain/varnish commercial way back in the day, where a white table and chair 'armor up.' If anyone remembers that commercial and can find a video of it it'd be much appreciated, I just tried and came up with nothing]).

Anyway, everybody rocked it this episode. It was cool seeing everybody running around doing their thing and looking out for each other. The gang is starting to operate like a well-oiled machine.

Like I said previously, quite a lot of action in this very enjoyable episode, and it was a joy to picture all of it in the mind's eye!

• Like 1

Action packed episode!

Blaine killed me with his quote from 'The Empire Strikes Back'.... spat my green tea against the computer screen at work.

I was delighted by everyone using their new gear too. It was one thing to hear all the gear described as it was acquired, but it was quite another when Amarth 'armored up' before smashing a door down. That was fucking amazing, and provided quite a visual.

(P.S. a lot of Iron Man armor talk when the gear was handed out, but Amarth's armor reminds me of the Batmobile's 'cocooning' shields in Tim Burton's iteration [which was also used in a deck furniture stain/varnish commercial way back in the day, where a white table and chair 'armor up.' If anyone remembers that commercial and can find a video of it it'd be much appreciated, I just tried and came up with nothing]).

Anyway, everybody rocked it this episode. It was cool seeing everybody running around doing their thing and looking out for each other. The gang is starting to operate like a well-oiled machine.

Like I said previously, quite a lot of action in this very enjoyable episode, and it was a joy to picture all of it in the mind's eye!

I clearly remember that armored up furniture commercial. They ran that for years!

• Like 1

This podcast is SO FUN! I love having this totally unpredictable sci-fi/fantasy epic in my brain every week. It's such a unique experience listening to this.

• Like 2

I still really want to know what the special gear from the collector armory does. I think that Mildred has a necklace, someone got some boots, a couple pieces of armor, maybe one other piece of jewelry or something. The only one that's been tested is Blackie's rod (heh). I'm super curious about the rest, but no one's really tested them out. I thought they might try them when they tried the new locker gear.

• Like 2

I also forgot all about that other gear. I was also intrigued by the point that sark made about one of the guys (or girl) perhaps wanting to withhold information from the other players. I would be super stoked if some crazy betrayal eventually happened. Specifically Gerry, and he would of course be doing it, FOR GLINESHMORE! (sp?)

Sign in to follow this