🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 131.5 — 06/07/13 TWO CHARTED 70

Howard details his week of partying, Ramhand earns a new yet familiar nickname, and Kulap outlines her summer plans on today’s TWO CHARTED! Howard discusses his fascination with country superstars Florida Georgia Line, Paul F. Tompkins foul mouth and the comedy shenanigans that took place at his recent show at the Hollywood Improv. Kulap shares her excitement about the upcoming Bonnaroo Music Festival, San Diego Comic-Con and her planned visit back to her homeland (Minnesota). And guess what…THEY GOT SOME GIFTS!

I'm sorry, I couldn't let this slide. Del McCoury is most definetely not Jimmy Buffet's guitar player. He is one of the oldest living bluegrass legends and original member of Bill Monroe's "Bluegrass Boys".

• Like 2

3urcg1.jpg

Also, there are a lot of ladies from Nash-vegas that aren't part of the CMT machine. There's a decent "dance" scene there with lots of molly. Kesha fits well.

I went to Bonnaroo twice, and I will never go again. The weather is always awful for that event even when the artists are amazing. The comedy tent will have AC and the artist areas will as well. Everywhere else will be super duper hot. Be careful Ku, STAY HYDRATED!

French Montana is a dumb dumb. Exhibit A:

20130423-025623.jpg

• Like 1

the sigh from yam after hearing kesha spells pair like the fruit in the lyrics made me lose it hahah great ep!

• Like 1

Hate to be "that guy," but Del McCoury is not Jimmy Buffett's guitarist. He's a kickass bluegrass musician. He has his own music fest called Delfest which I attended last year.

• Like 2

Guys, I know we all like to have fun and it's all jokes around here, but technically, it's Dat Phan! I wish I was Your Lover. I would assume Howard would know better!

Has the Vine of Wie doing the Kesha move come out? I checked Ku and the Whooch one but it's not there.

I got excited by the possibility that Wie's new love for Country music had lead him to the mountain of Bluegrass, but "jimmy buffett's guitarist" was classic. He was so confident...

Sign in to follow this