🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 132 — Not Jared Leto Good

After 131 episodes, Patton Oswalt finally drops by to count down the charts with Howie and Ku-Ku on this weeks WHO CHARTED! Howard (apologetically) debuts the new Music chart theme, Patton explains the unlikely origin of his lavish Doc-Ock Halloween costume and defends his thoughts on the value of Twitter. Patton shares his views on the Billboard Chart as well as the top five movies at the box office before diving into a rousing game of Chart Darts that somehow leads to horrific serial killer conversation. Enjoy, Chartists!

GASP! I will never say 'no thank you' to more Patton Oswalt dulcet tones in my eardrums. Super-psyched to put this on!

In case anyone was having trouble with that link for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, it is https://supporters.eff.org/donate/save-podcasting

As an IP attorney, I know how awful these squatters can be. It causes a huge roadblock on innovation. This is a really important cause and please donate or offer time and help save the future of podcasting.

Anyway, great episode as expected!

• Like 1

Even Howard's opening for the sponsor was awesome. Patton is a great guest. I'm fucking READY for have anotha summah!

• Like 2

FINALLY

Even Howard's opening for the sponsor was awesome. Patton is a great guest. I'm fucking READY for have anotha summah!

"the conquistadors moved in and...Squarespace!"

• Like 2

One of my favorite Who'ch episode of all time!

Seriously amazing, Patton is the man! He's just so quick

Right away fro the commercial opening I was laughing pretty much the whole time

Also the reactions when Howard played the new tunes chart was hilarious

Adam's not the beret guy! Or wait, was this a geek test? If so, I guess I passed... *continues in-progress Settlers of Catan game*

• Like 1

Man, Mantzoukas can make a joke and get zapstraighttoit.com registered and Electronic Frontier Foundation can't get a reasonable URL? Get it together guys

Good episode though Patton is good

• Like 2

Howard's utter disgust at his own Music theme had me laughing really hard.

• Like 3

The Coup's Laugh/Love/**** was my song of Summah 2006.

Lena Headey..."heed-ee"...in that obscure geekfest GAME OF THRONES of late, rather more interesting work from time to time in the past (in the cast, and perhaps boosting the box-office, of THE PURGE)...

Also the reactions when Howard played the new tunes chart was hilarious

I'd dare say that the guest's reactions to the various themes is an underrated highlight of almost every episode.

Awesome show, Patton is so great.

So happy that Patton is back on the podcast circuit

I'd dare say that the guest's reactions to the various themes is an underrated highlight of almost every episode.

Awesome show, Patton is so great.

I love hearing a guest crack up from hearing the movies chart for the first time.

So happy that Patton is back on the podcast circuit

Yes. I'd love to hear Patton on a "Get Lost" episode of Kurt Braunohler's K Ohle podcast.

I love hearing a guest crack up from hearing the movies chart for the first time.

Also, yes. I always enjoyed listening to Scott force first-time CBB guests to sit through the entire "Would You Rather" theme song in (attempted) silence. The episode with Garfunkel & Oates and Weird Al was particularly amazing.

Wow, Howard Kremer and Michael Shannon used to drink together...wonder if they ever had a staring contest and if anyone could bear to witness it.

Fun fact: Howard was the model for the Blackhawks logo.

ZcXJuhe.jpg

• Like 2