🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This movie was written by and directed by Kristen Stewart's mom.

It's about a record producer ending up in a "special" wing in jail, although the reason they put him there are never explained or even resolved. Tommy Lister (the president from the 5th element) plays a rapist/child molester and also, this movie is FUCKING BANANAS!!!!!!!!!....I present, K-11:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-11_(film)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjYa82JB_pQ

did i mention this is utterly insane?

If there's ever been a more uneven franchise than "K", I don't know what it is! Early on, it was about mountain climbers (K-2), but then it became a buddy cop comedy with Jim Belushi and a dog (K-9), before becoming THIS just 2 installments later (K-11). I don't know how it eventually becomes about Russian submarines at all (K-19), or a Japanese action/adventure (K-20)!

• Like 6

If there's ever been a more uneven franchise than "K", I don't know what it is! Early on, it was about mountain climbers (K-2), but then it became a buddy cop comedy with Jim Belushi and a dog (K-9), before becoming THIS just 2 installments later (K-11). I don't know how it eventually becomes about Russian submarines at all (K-19), or a Japanese action/adventure (K-20)!

Holy shit, this needs to be cross-stitched on a pillow or something.

• Like 1

Tommy Lister (the president from the 5th element)

I can't believe you didn't reference him as Zeus from No Holds Barred. WTF?

I can't believe you didn't reference him as Zeus from No Holds Barred. WTF?

What are you talking about Tommy Lister is and will always be Deebo, first and first mostly.

Holy shit, this needs to be cross-stitched on a pillow or something.

Not until "K-23" or so when they finally go to space. That's when you KNOW the series is dead...until maybe the next one when it goes to the 'hood. Hmmm, this could keep going for a while, but I really want your cross-stitching to be as complete as possible.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this