🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 225 — Super Chums

Hey kiddos! Saturday Night Live’s Taran Killam and Paul Brittain make their first time Comedy Bang Bang appearance! They let us know what is was like being office mates at SNL, the difference between an accent & a dialect, and give us a refresher on the sci-fi action film Demolition Man. Then musicians Mark Johnson Sr. & Lon Smudge drop by to share their amazing tale of rockin’ wool to rock ‘n’ roll and sing some of their classic dad rock tunes!

That subtle Woody Allen on Entourage "Muuurphy Groouup" a couple minutes in was perfect.

• Like 3

That subtle Woody Allen on Entourage "Muuurphy Groouup" a couple minutes in was perfect.

haha......I caught that one too

Where did you get that hoodie Scott? I like it...

Where did you get that hoodie Scott? I like it...

My guess? B O N O B.O.S DOT COOOOOM

• Like 1

This was great! I really like the energy that two brought. It is actually pretty refreshing to hear two completely new people. BRING US MORE NOOBIES

• Like 5

Scott doesn't seem to be aware of Groove Troll., which I think has 3 bass guitars- plus The Beaver!

Fan-TASTIC episode. I loved the newcomers. Reminiscint of the Oh Hello guys (who I love dearly). Great ep, Scotty.

• Like 2

OMG MY BB TARAN IS ON CBB FOR REAL?!?!?

tumblr_mkse3mFRV41qhub34o1_400.gif

• Like 1

I really enjoyed this one, I feel the characters got stronger as the episode went on

And I agree that they kind of reminded me of Gil Faizon and George St Geegland

• Like 3

I am not ashamed to admit that due to some handi-caps, I was forced to listen to the show twice, and possibly three times, but I totally understand that this makes me a better person. I have not understood the show but when I do I am pretty sure Taran Killam is born for this podcast.

• Like 1

I am not ashamed to admit that due to some handi-caps, I was forced to listen to the show twice, and possibly three times, but I totally understand that this makes me a better person. I have not understood the show but when I do I am pretty sure Taran Killam is born for this podcast.

please tell me those handi-caps have nothing to do with your username being "wheelchair girl"

• Like 1

It sounded like there were two Scott Aukermans on this one at times. It was odd and wonderful.

The high level energy and the want to grab every tiny thing and blow it up was awesome.

Now let's talk about real estate in this thread.

Another best of the year contender. I've been waiting for Killam to come on the show in character for awhile and boy did it not disappoint.

• Like 1

please tell me those handi-caps have nothing to do with your username being "wheelchair girl"

Oh, not at all. I am super racist against white people. I have to listen to every podcast multiple times to bypass all of my hatred. Although, tons of white people do seem to strangely always show up when I'm drunk driving, or trying to make bombs for Al-Qaeda, and plus my parents are white, and that would explain a lot.

• Like 1

Fun episode. Hey Kiddo should try to get a hold of bonerjamz.com.

"For Glinishmore" (sp) is what one of the character's on Brian Posehn's Nerd Poker says as a catchphrase/battlecry. Oh Scott, get to know your network..

• Like 6

I was cringing with anticipation for Scott to bust out a 'my wife' after hearing it said roughly 6 times

Oh boy, I was not disappointed.

• Like 4

Lawn Smudge's

Calce Tabz

That is all.

Just wanted to see it in print.

• Like 2

I really, really want to sit down with Aukerman and nerd out on comic books. When he recognized Andreyko as the writer of Manhunter, I wanted to high five my laptop. Plus, I think there was a Firestorm reference a few eps back. I hope Killam's comic is better than that one Hader and Seth Myers did.

• Like 1

Not to poop on Taran Killam, I do think he's funny, but I thought Paul Brittain was way, way funnier in this ep. For me, TK was kind of over the top. One of my fave SNL skits was with Paul B as the host of the seminar on love-making, and featured Steve Buscemi. So subtle and definitely pushed the envelope. Wish he was still on SNL doing more of that. boo hoo.

Sign in to follow this