🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 109 — Eugenics

The gang's break from the hatch continues as we come to you live from Washington, D.C.! Kyle and Tig sing a beautiful duet, Kyle tells a "hold the cheese" horror story, and David is almost sucked into another dimension. Aaron shares his favorite riddle before getting into Eugenics talk with returning guest and Ph.D student Mo Hassanein. In an attempt to involve their guest, David poses a question of free will and its relationship to genetics and sparks an insightful and hilarious argument, detouring plenty along the way. Is there an astronaut in the audience? Who will end up with the most Punky Corns? Blast off and find out!

I was on the fence on that interminable chicken parking lot bit the first two times, I heard it, but MAN, the third time was great!

I love the live episodes! I wish every Blastronaut could get the chance to see the gang live! The love they have for each other is so sweet and they bring the audience into it effortlessly. I love Tig's energy, Kyle's imagination, David's sincerity and Aaron's foibles. And they bring out something informative and entertaining in EVERY guest.

Sign in to follow this